Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I wouldn't put this under the bracket of telepathy - maybe guidance from a higher realm, you may both be feeling it, a blueprint activation maybe. I had the same insistent feeling years ago and I just had to make a decision. As to who reaches out, this is not a question for us, it's your question to answer. What do you want to do, do you want to connect. If yes, do it If no, don't do it. Rather than looking for explanations or wondering whether you are feeling what he is feeling. Trust in what you would like to do.

As I say years ago I felt this insistence too and I wondered about it over and over, eventually I realised that I had to know, so I contacted. I am glad I did. Also I said just friends too, you never know where life may take you, and even if it not where you want, trust that there is something great out there for you

Thank you. The feeling is still there and just as strong. I had forgotten I wrote this post lol it was good to read all replies.
I think I am afraid in case talking opens a can of worms neither of us need right now. And that's only after he agrees to meet.
I don't know, watch this space I guess!
Old 08-10-2018, 01:24 AM
Knower

It s a souls expression and knowing. It happens in a higher realm, and when you are there, you just know it. You have a feeling of contentedness, and contentment, and inner peace, and the communication flows. It is the highest vibration, and it can be blissful. When two souls meet and find familiarity, it just naturally happens. It is a highly spiritual experience.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Experiencer
My twin knew about this guy Ben I once had to do with. And she thought by my mixed signals that I will move to Canada.
For several days I felt like rising up from my body twice in a powerful desire to die. That's when she lost it completely. I get pinpricks from writing this yet it is a realisation.
After telling her about my past she realised her fears were coming from the past and that it wasn't a sense of doom.