Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 08-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Miss H

lunchtime, perfect timing for adding to the stew

always interesting posts and information from you, thanks for sharing

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It makes absolutely no difference at all which side or hand one uses -
in fact you can heal someone with no hands at all!

Very true. Have you guys noticed how sometimes, when in presence of highly spiritual and positive individuals, you instantly feel better? Just being in their presence seems to make you feel better!
Some say that this is how miracles happen: for example Jesus was said to cure people just by being physically present, just because his aura was so powerful!

Instagram: Prananina
Old 08-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Master

I have tried to send energy through the left hand and receive by the right, as I read that was the "correct" way also. Lately, it seems as if I'm receiving energy sometimes through the right hand, without trying, it's just coming that way. I read in the past something about some shamanic practice where you lay down, put your left hand up above your head, and right arm, palm facing up, extended downward by your side, and that is supposed to be the posture for journeying (according to Michael Harner, I think). I haven't tried journeying, but I found that as I rest and meditate, using this position, it seemed to facilitate the reception and transmission of energies for me.

I tried the experiment Yamah mentioned, and I definitely seem to feel more energy going from right to left, than vice versa. Tingling and warmth running down my left arm, that way, but just a little felt going the other way. Very interesting. I've never tried sending energy to myself before.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Yamah

As I understand it, your body structure is naturally 'twisted' so that Mana naturally flows easier through one hand and Prana naturally flows easier through the other. The Pranic hand would be the Giving hand while the Manic hand would be the Controlling hand. The Controlling hand would actually be more efficient in transmitting Manic energy. The Giving hand would be more efficient in transmitting Pranic and Personal energy.

This is how I understand it because it's how my body is structured and I assume that others' bodies are structured in a similar way. Can anyone confirm this?

Try the following experiment: as before, clasp your hands together. Close your eyes and imagine energy coming down from your crown into one hand, transmitting between palms and spiralling down into the ground. Then imagine the energy moving backwards, from ground to crown. Then switch hands. Which side feels more natural with which energy and which direction?
Old 08-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Master
Yamah--

And your experiment brings another thing to mind: the idea of energy moving into the body with clockwise motion and out of the body with counterclockwise movement.

I do "see" that in my own third eye, with clouds or "thought forms". It is the same with tornadoes, cyclones --and is different in each hemisphere.

Wonder if those in the Southern hemisphere experience energy moving in to them as counterclockwise?

There is a term for these forces--I'd have to go look at a past thread.

But, when applied to clasped hands, is it clockwise as "you" see it from your own perspective? [I always sucked at spacial relations stuff!]

Lora

P.S. What I was thinking about is Torsion Waves. Seems they are somewhat speculative. But the Coriolis Effect isn't--that which makes hurricanes in the Northern hemisphere spin counterclockwise and clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere.

It has to do with the direction of spin of the earth and the shape of the earth--with the "fatter" equatorial winds moving more slowly around the earth than at the poles. This differential causes a directional flow of the wind--slower toward faster.

Here is the link to "Harnessing Torsion Waves and Consciousness":

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=103&Item id=36

P.P.S. This is unrelated but I found it in researching the above. I think it's pretty cool myself.
We also have seen that geometry is a major factor in the quantum realm, since it represents the natural form that vibration creates in a fluidlike medium.

I've always wondered about "sacred geometry". Many here on this site mention seeing geometric shapes as they meditate or project. I always wondered how the math intersects with spirituality. Hmmm.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka
Very true. Have you guys noticed how sometimes, when in presence of highly spiritual and positive individuals, you instantly feel better? Just being in their presence seems to make you feel better!
Some say that this is how miracles happen: for example Jesus was said to cure people just by being physically present, just because his aura was so powerful!

You obviously are sensitive and receptive to higher vibrations.
Warms my heart to hear this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-08-2012, 09:23 AM
mightything

@yamah
i tried the first experiment and my dominant hand is my left in physical and energy work.

this arm has always felt more powerful and able. then my right. i can do most things with my right hand but not writing. i was always jealous of my father for being ambidextrous and not passing it along.

i theorized as a child/teen that one hand held life and one hand held death.
and low and behold i read a book. that talked about the different ways in which left and right handled energies.
i think it was the right hand that could make energy cut things. im sure that was my death hand. lol.

i usually used both hands when im trying to give someone a lil extra mojo.
and i take with both. but id probably use my left first.