Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-03-2018, 04:52 AM
Newbie ;)

This thread just came at the right time. I too has been thinking about making passion into business.
Old 25-03-2018, 06:15 AM
Experiencer
HI Snow white ! Let's explore some potential avenues together why don't we ? It's a worthy conversation. It would be great to gain income while doing something you love, that's really the ultimate pastime most people never are fortunate to experience.

I have decided not to import coral. Not because of the moral implications but because I have to draw the line with my collection and have a focus. I have started to collect rare natural crystals/gemstones, and will not focus on fossils or organics like ivory, amber or pearl.

I am curious about " desert roses " has anyone seen one in person ? I think they are made of selenite. Does this come across as an intricate crystal formation or a neat looking rock ? Many of the pictures are hard to tell. I can see the shape and formation nicely but can't tell if it's crystalline. Normally I only go for crystalline type rocks but I couldn't resist my 35 lbs ocean jasper with the colours.