Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 14-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Suspended
Orbs Caught on Video

The first video I've seen of orb/spirit activity. Looks authentic.

Orbs Caught on Video

What do you think?
Old 15-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Master
cud be or it cud be off carmra it cud be u shud try vdin moon u wud thng in had a nise noze so on u wud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-11-2017, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
The first video I've seen of orb/spirit activity. Looks authentic.

Orbs Caught on Video

What do you think?
Very nice video of orbs and spirit activity. I see these with my naked eyes and occasionally they bug me, like flying directly into the laptop monitor as I type or dancing all over the keyboard and so I shoo them away like pesky mosquitoes... then they hover above me or make a bee-line into my wardrobe mirror or through the wall...I have the feeling like they are some sort of concentrated EMF energy balls or such as I don't feel any real 'intelligence' attached to them...often, I need to selectively ignore them because I always swim through a haze of it and they can be very distracting...especially when I try to go to sleep at night and they hover over my eyes and I'm like "pee off...okay?"
Old 24-11-2017, 07:11 PM
Knower
Looks like stuff reflecting the camera light back in to the lens. Same color and all. Not paranormal.
Old 30-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Very nice video of orbs and spirit activity. I see these with my naked eyes and occasionally they bug me, like flying directly into the laptop monitor as I type or dancing all over the keyboard and so I shoo them away like pesky mosquitoes... then they hover above me or make a bee-line into my wardrobe mirror or through the wall...I have the feeling like they are some sort of concentrated EMF energy balls or such as I don't feel any real 'intelligence' attached to them...often, I need to selectively ignore them because I always swim through a haze of it and they can be very distracting...especially when I try to go to sleep at night and they hover over my eyes and I'm like "pee off...okay?"
Have you ever noticed how they are looking at you? If so, that is because they are! They are the eyes of the Holy Spirit. And God, Jesus, the higher angels and saints in heaven, and the higher demons in hell see us through those eyes.

Here's more info. if interested: https://christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com /2017/11/23/a-christian-biblical-study-of-the-holy-spirit-spiritual-orbs/
Old 30-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
Have you ever noticed how they are looking at you? If so, that is because they are! They are the eyes of the Holy Spirit. And God, Jesus, the higher angels and saints in heaven, and the higher demons in hell see us through those eyes.

Here's more info. if interested: https://christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com /2017/11/23/a-christian-biblical-study-of-the-holy-spirit-spiritual-orbs/
So, how would you describe that one to a Hindu person like me who isn't a Christian and doesn't believe in Christian things?
Old 01-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Master
Having said that, I really enjoyed reading that article and yes, there are many things which I could understand:

Quote:
The Spirit of God and the Spirit are both one and the same Holy Spirit.

We say that Jivatman (Spirit of Man) and Paramatman (Spirit of God) are one and the same Holy Spirit.

That article has given me a lot of food for thought regarding the Divine nature of the Spirit and not 'Spirits' as others would believe them to be the souls of the departed (ghosts)...I don't believe that for one minute either!

However, rather than dismissing your post as 'another Christian thing I cannot relate to whatsoever' - as I did, and I truly apologise for that - I'm just way too comfortable (and a bit stubborn) within my own belief system, so yes, I read that article and noticed quite a few similarities between our faiths after all the superficial dogma was removed.

You taught me a very important lesson today and I thank you for it....and also for that amazing article you posted.

Peace.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:07 AM
Master
FAR OUT!!!

I am a subscriber to IndiaDivine website and get weekly notifications from them whenever a new topic is posted.

Guess what JUST appeared in my notification tray?

THIS!

https://www.indiadivine.org/dazzling...-astral-plane/

Now, this totally goes way beyond synchronicity here and I'm having a hard time realising I just received this TODAY!

Something is going on here.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Suspended
I've come to feel that my video is a fake.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:01 PM
Pathfinder

I saw an orb up close for about 4 seconds, I put it on a thread on here just before christmas.
Since then I've googled loads of them on the computer, but only a very few of them are the same as what I saw.
It wasn't fast moving, in fact it was just in one place in the hallway before slowly vanishing into the wall.