Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-01-2011, 12:55 PM
EternallyHurt

Question ...

Hello all, I have a quick question and would appreciate all respectful replies

I have read about spirits who like to come to people just to "amuse" themselves or they do it plainly out of curiosity .. or even mischief ..

My question is, how can you tell the difference between a spirit that has good intentions from a spirit who is only visiting you for mischief or for amusement?
Old 17-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Ascender
I must say that i have never experienced this EternallyHurt. Maybe others will be able to answer you.
I work as a professional medium and so i have a spirit guide that works as a gatekeeper. I recieve great protection within my work.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 17-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Ascender
Do you use protection Eternally? such as gold light............Putting yourself in a golden bubble of light, or invoking the presence of AA Michael to protect you with his sword of truth and honesty.

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 17-01-2011, 01:10 PM
EternallyHurt

Well ... I had a spiritual experience that ended early last year .. but it still crosses my mind to this very day for some odd reason ..

I was visited by a spirit and I cant seem to forget about it because its one of the most dramatic experiences I ever had in my life.
The spirit showed me love and told me that it came because I needed love .. it also told me other things ... but thats not really where my concern lies ...

My concern is lying with this : how do you know if a spirit really has good intentions or evil ones or mischievous ones ? How do you know if youre being tricked or not by a spirit ? I really cant tell, though many tried to answer me ...
Old 17-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Ascender
IF a spirit comes in love........then you feel that vibration and know all is safe. Sometimes we can attract by our own vibrational frequency.....those in spirit.

All spirits have energy that can be felt.......Communication can be felt.

Why are you worried about evil spirits Eternally?

Old 17-01-2011, 01:36 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
IF a spirit comes in love........then you feel that vibration and know all is safe. Sometimes we can attract by our own vibrational frequency.....those in spirit.

All spirits have energy that can be felt.......Communication can be felt.

Why are you worried about evil spirits Eternally?

Thank you for your reply
When you say that " sometimes we can attract by our own vibrational frequency ..... " what exactly do you mean by that ? I think I understand, but am not sure ...

When the spirit visited me, I was able to feel the communication between us, so I agree with you when you say communication can be felt .

Im worried about evil spirits, because to this day, I am not sure if my spiritual experience was " legit " or not ...
By "legit", I mean that I dont know if the spirit honestly had sincerely good intentions for coming to me ...
It claimed to come because I needed love ... and love, it did show me, I must say ... the spirit showed me all kinds of love in a new way that I never knew existed ...

I guess Im just scared that I had an "evil" spiritual encounter ... I know there are spirits out there who like to deceive ... so thats why I am worried ...

This spirit came to me without me calling upon it or anything ... well, I didnt PHYSICALLY upon it ... maybe I called upon it on accident ...? I dont know ... I just remember laying on my bed, imagining that I was laying on the lap of someone that I loved very much who died about a couple of years ago ... and all of a sudden, this loving spirit came to me ......
Old 17-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Ascender
Oh no..........if you felt the love, then it WAS a loving spirit, maybe even an angelic energy.

If we feel fear, we may be able to attract fear is what i meant. I would take your experience as a blessing of love EternallyHurt. ((hug))

Old 17-01-2011, 01:41 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Oh no..........if you felt the love, then it WAS a loving spirit, maybe even an angelic energy.

If we feel fear, we may be able to attract fear is what i meant. I would take your experience as a blessing of love EternallyHurt. ((hug))

Yes, I did feel love when the spirit first came to me ..
The spirit actually spoke to me about nothing but love mostly when it first came .. I wasnt in fear when my experience happened, I was relaxed and just thinking good thoughts and imagining good things ...

Thank you so much for your reply !!
Old 17-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Ascender
No problem Eternally. Hope it helped! ((hug))

Sounds like a beautiful experience and i hope you have many more along your pathway.

Old 17-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
Yes, I did feel love when the spirit first came to me ..
The spirit actually spoke to me about nothing but love mostly when it first came .. I wasnt in fear when my experience happened, I was relaxed and just thinking good thoughts and imagining good things ...

Thank you so much for your reply !!

If that's the experience you had, those were the reasons for that Spirit being there. It really is that simple. Even mischievous or bad Spirits can give you some kind of experience. Call it good or bad if you will, it's all experience. A mischievous or bad Spirit will come to you but usually for a reason. If you simply judge the experience as good or bad then you're missing the point - the point might be to learn to use your discernment and to work out for yourself who is what.