Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-11-2013, 12:07 AM
Master

Are There Animals in The Hereafter & Do They Reincarnate?

I've heard several theories to animals in heaven.

1. That they do survive and they reside with us humans
2. That they do survive death but have their own place.
3. That they don't survive death

And I've heard the two theories about reincarnation

1. They do reincarnate
2. They don't reincarnate

I'd love to hear what you think. All of you have given me so much information on other subjects I thought I'd throw this one out there and see what comes up.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Master
It is not that strait forward and simple.
What kind of animal are we taking about?
Looking at you avatar, I am almost sure you think about your pet(s), cats and dogs, and not ants and snail. Am I correct?
Our Pets, or those animals humans keep as pets are already very close to moving into the third density, which mean, they might already separating from the oversoul and in the process of becoming an individual soul, and at that point they will incarnate into a human body and start waking upright.
In this times of transition, they can stay with "humans". Not really humans but spirits who incarnate in human bodies. Usually for a short wile.
Cycles of animals are usually very fast, out and back in. There is no evaluation involved, since there is no self awareness. Everything is done by the oversoul.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:34 AM
mikron

this has been spoken about a lot in the archives

humans have Soul potential and that makes better connections to others

animals have astral nature only (only Now time focus) ... so the have group soul

to answer your question

Yes animals go to the astral plane with humans

just a small note that there is no one ever born on astral and mental planes
all most go through the physical experience

means things get more serious and creative as we all move higher

cheers

mikron
Old 10-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I've heard several theories to animals in heaven.

1. That they do survive and they reside with us humans
2. That they do survive death but have their own place.
3. That they don't survive death

And I've heard the two theories about reincarnation

1. They do reincarnate
2. They don't reincarnate

I'd love to hear what you think. All of you have given me so much information on other subjects I thought I'd throw this one out there and see what comes up.

Animals in Heaven (1,2,3.) My first hand personal experience with many animal species is limited as the only one I have had, was with my dog. I can only speak from experience and my own evidence. I won't go further than that, or speak about other peoples' experiences, or speculate. But just tell you what I know for sure. I can't report on anything I have not experienced first-hand.

Yes, she (my dog) passed through at 'death' to an astral state. This was a full consciousness state, with complete and tangible etheric and astral bodies, precisely like her physical body, but with no signs of the lumps beneath her fur, which she had prior to her passing-over. The energy-signature of her and her character was also distinct and intact. She was healed of all weakness and weariness, brought about by her final illness.
She also possessed an "inner light". I was familiar with this while she lived, but after her passing, it became stronger; magnified. I don't know what this is labelled or called. I consider it her 'connection with Source'. (just as we have)
A little while after her passing, this 'inner light' core of her found its own level in the spiritual worlds. She now lives in the company of animals AND humans, and comes back to visit me very frequently. She has done this now for nearly 18 months.

I am certain I will meet her when I pass over. Whether I will be pure enough of Heart to live continually on her level....I can't yet say of course. Let's hope so! I have a yellow astral frisbee waiting for some action!

This implies clear conscious awareness, the ability to remember well, compassion, love, and the flexibility and skill to easily traverse astral worlds.
(I have written a book, finished today, about my life with her, the drama of her rescue, and what happened after her 'death'. It will be at least 2 weeks until it is ready for publication, maybe longer, but when it's ready I will post updates and links to where it can be obtained, on the website -on my signature, below.)

I have no personal experience or knowledge of them re-incarnating. I know those who have, and who talk about this, but as I said, I can't say, as I don't know, personally.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:22 AM
Master

I loved your post, Tobi and I hope you both enjoy your yellow frisbee when the time comes

Jenny Crow
Old 10-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Ecthalion

People seem to forget that we humans are animals. We are not superior to any other creature. Whatever fate awaits animals after death awaits us too, because we are animals.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Master

Animals have souls as we do and are on their own evolutionary path.

Animals (i.e. pets) that have felt the warmth and love of human companionship acquire individuality, which they retain after 'death'. [Numerous NDEs involving pets - the Bryce Bond NDE being the most notable]

After 'death' animals that have not experienced this love bond will go to their own species realm in the spirit world.

Life is progressive. The soul immortal. Animals are ascending the spheres of Light, as we are.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Master

Animals and us
Old 10-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Master

I certainly believe that animals reincarnate , hang around as ghosts , go to the astral planes , as we humans do .
Old 12-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Seeker

I think that all animals and people both transcend the same way whatever happens. Whether it's reincarnation or an afterlife. As to what really happens I don't know. And thinking about it I think it's good I don't know. I'm not sure I would want to.