Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 06-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Master
awwww .....Slice you are an ......my angel

Pssst*** You forgot one...Sleeping With An Angel....you and I also did for Gary.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Master
'Ok then Nightspirit here is Sleeping With An Angel a song by Nightspirit and myself, enjoy.\r\n\r\n\r\nhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqG_6_BvrlI'
Old 12-12-2010, 04:13 AM
Master
This song is about how we should always tell those who we love how much we do love them, because they may not be with us tommorw, the song i wrote is called, Tomorrow May Never Come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wujo_wpihY
Old 12-12-2010, 04:15 AM
Master
This song I wrote is called I'm Missing Youhope you like it also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRvf0m_7seU
Old 12-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Master
Hey great tunes Slice...well done!
Old 12-12-2010, 09:23 AM
It's not just the sweet songs - but the photos that you found and
how they fade in and out!
Well done and so heartfelt.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-12-2010, 05:46 AM
Master
While you are alive, be so alive that even death when it comes cannot kill you. A really alive person transcends death. Death happens only to dead people. Let me repeat it: Death happens only to dead people; who are already dead, only to those people does death happen. A really alive person transcends death, goes beyond death. Death comes, but misses the target. How can you kill a person like Buddha? How can you kill a person like Jesus? How can you kill Krishna with his flute on his lips? -- impossible. Death itself will start dancing around him! His life is so abundant that death itself will fall in love with him. osho
Old 19-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Master
Birth and death are simply devices, because neither birth is true nor death is true. We have been before birth, so how can birth be true? And we will be after death, so how can death be true? Only one thing is true: the consciousness that comes with you through birth and goes with you through death — perhaps birth is a door, and death too! Perhaps they are the same door, just your direction is different.

At the moment of death all your knowledge of the world will be lost into thin air. Only one thing will go with you, and that one thing is being constantly ignored — that is your self-knowledge, your self-realization. In fact, this is the only ignorance — ignoring yourself.
Only a person who has enjoyed his life becomes capable of enjoying his death. And if you are capable of enjoying your death, you have defeated death. Then there is no more birth for you and no more death for you -- you have learnt the lesson.
Old 19-12-2010, 05:51 AM
Master
You were a child, you have become a grown-up, you will become old. This is phenomenal, this is unreal. But there is something within you which never becomes anything other than itself. In your childhood it is the same, in your youth it is the same, in your old age it is the same, in your death it is the same. A man of meditation knows his eternal being, his immortal being. There is no deathbed for him.
Old 19-12-2010, 05:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
This song is about how we should always tell those who we love how much we do love them, because they may not be with us tommorw, the song i wrote is called, Tomorrow May Never Come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wujo_wpihY

I love that one!

Here is a wonderful one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwzHlyVRc9o

I feel the trembling tingle of a sleepless night
Creep through my fingers and the moon is bright
Beams of blue come flickering through my windowpane
Like gypsy moths that dance around a candle flame

And I wonder if you know
That I never I understood
That although you said you'd go
Until you did - I never thought you would