Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Are you preparing for The Other Side, in your way?

Just wondering.
I was very effected reading all of Anthony Borgia's
"Life in the World Unseen" series.

I do not want to be where Ruth and Father Bensen are...
having their little cottages and jobs.

And after reading Vol 1 of the James E. Padget messages it was
even more confirmed.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Guide
I haven't read those books, what aspects were discerning or unappealing? And how did it change/effect you?

And in respect to your question; yes, I would say I'm preparing in one sense for the afterlife, but in another sense, a working on myself, bringing that state of mind, in the here and now. No better time than the present so to speak.

How about you?:)
Old 15-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Master
For me, this is the other side!
I, like Black Sheep, have not read the books.
(but perhaps could learn from you)
Old 15-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Occultist

I have Nike sneakers and blue velour running suit and some koolaid prepared.
Old 15-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator
Well I'd very much like a little one-story wooden house that smells of warm cedar wood. It has 2 or 3 rooms and a veranda with thick climbing plants with the most beautiful scented flowers. The view is green fields as they would be like late afternoon or early morning, with mountains in the distance. There would be harmony there, and the Soul I love best of all. And eventually I would like to train -if I am found suitable- for whatever Astral work I can be most useful with. In the meantime I'd love to be able to work on beautiful multi-media projects combining all sorts of art forms at once....

Well that's just a thought. Love would do me actually. I wouldn't mind sleeping in an astral hedge so long as love was there in my heart, and I could be with my sweet Soul friend.
Old 15-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Master
My way of preparing for the 'other side' is to be as fully There in consciousness as I can be while Here.

For me the other side is infinite unconditional love, regardless of whatever scene or formless state I may be in.

Xan

Old 17-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Henri77

As to the question.
Most definitely.

Lately I've begun to attempt to love both options simultaniously ,and find I have less and less attachment to this reality and the physical vehicle.

The demands of earthlife tend to outweigh the rewards as one gets older, and one begins to become increasingly curious about life beyond the veil, beyond the physical-emotional.

There is much reason to suspect the beauty we see here, is only a fragment of what IS, in other realms.
Old 17-10-2012, 04:54 AM
Master
I'm already on the other-side, well, there's no side really lol.
Old 25-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Henri77

Bumping a cool topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmJl1CQx2o
everything you need to know about the afterlife (delightful, very funny, scene from Defending Your Life)

On a more sober note , this one ()Saved By The light is actually a quite good movie (life of Dannion Brinkley)
Quite relevant to the topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77lc0yasjYc

Last edited by Henri77 : 26-10-2012 at 04:05 AM.
Old 26-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I'm already on the other-side, well, there's no side really lol.
EXACTLY!
EXACTLY!

And wherever you are...there you are!!!!

Sweet words to my soul...my eternal soul...that is happy right here. And
Will be happy wherever.

Thanks, Henri.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru