Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Master
A message from SGS

Love, light and liberty to all.

Do not fear the unknown. When your time comes and you invest your soul onward into the heavenly realms, you will be overcome with a love you cannot comprehend. It will come from above and from below. It will seem to come from every direction and from within, but never shall you be without. It will be as if a wave of sublime love and peace washes over you, penetrates and permeates through you.

The barriers of time and space will dissolve. Your human memory will seem but a drop of water next to the ocean of all that has come before you, and all that you are to become. Ancient friends and spiritual family you never knew you had will greet and gather to hear your stories. They will applaud your successes and achievements, and show unreserved understanding of every failure and fall.

Your pains and sorrows will be nurtured and understood. The grand angels of light will descend down upon you and engulf you will healing and revitalizing rays of clarity and comfort. You will return to your humble abode, your cottage. Your spiritual home away from home. Your palace in heaven.

You will walk the halls of wisdom and the libraries of knowledge. You will walk the gardens of the gods and the temples of the masters. You will walk the corridors of history and the stairways of the stars. You will see the tapestry of eternal life and the choir of a thousand angels. You will see your own image as you so choose, and choose that which comes next.

There is nothing to fear upon death, only a life lived in regret.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Cal

From SGS
Quote:
What you want to do is unlearn that which has become your mindset, your attitude and your behaviour program. You will then have a clean canvass to paint a new mindset, attitude and program from the wisdom of your spirit and strength of your heart.

You will also find that repetitious surroundings are influencing you, and not in a good way. If you want to experience more sunshine and sandy beaches, you do not stay rooted in some snow covered cold barren landscape. If you want to be that which you aspire to be, then seek out others who also aspire to be that and build your strength on the pillars of their support. Do not stay bound among those who are simply satisfied with being just a man, or women. Follow the stream of influence which propels you closer to who and where you aspire to be

I hope this doesn't derail the subject but I’ve had several days to absorb this. Thanks for helping to initiate deep contemplation and for sparking a desire to change my life and outlook of things. I do want to unlearn that which has become my mindset. The question I have is how do I best go about this and what tools or resources are available to assist? What is the best stream of influence to seek? Are there specific national organizations (no profit preferably) that support this sort of thing – maybe I could find a local chapter or something if I know what to look for? I am fairly ignorant of formal practices and organizations of metaphysics or new age – presumably this are the correct ones to seek; however, I have no idea how much these types of organizations can vary from one another. I don’t want to end up in a bible study group or something that simply has faith based beliefs.

Thanks,
Cal
Old 14-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Pathfinder

Hey Sparrow just curious I have heard of a group of beings we call paledians, are you one? Im finding your posts very interesting indeed especially the part earlier about the multiverse is there a book or information source that goes further into the workings of the multiverse? And I have one other question, how does time work in spirit? Being that my impression of time is just movement of matter through space.
Old 15-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Cal

Thanks for sharing this message Aquarius. I see you have provided a link to a website with a host of information and writings. I look forward to browsing that site seeing what resonates.

Blessings,
Cal
Old 15-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
From SGS

I hope this doesn't derail the subject but I’ve had several days to absorb this. Thanks for helping to initiate deep contemplation and for sparking a desire to change my life and outlook of things. I do want to unlearn that which has become my mindset. The question I have is how do I best go about this and what tools or resources are available to assist? What is the best stream of influence to seek? Are there specific national organizations (no profit preferably) that support this sort of thing – maybe I could find a local chapter or something if I know what to look for? I am fairly ignorant of formal practices and organizations of metaphysics or new age – presumably this are the correct ones to seek; however, I have no idea how much these types of organizations can vary from one another. I don’t want to end up in a bible study group or something that simply has faith based beliefs.

Thanks,
Cal
The best stream of influence is that of your imagination. Your imagination is your direct immediate connection to your higher Self, or rather, your refined Self. For here lies infinite possibilities that orbit your field of awareness. The physical aspect of you is but a sensory organism that allows you to interact within this particular dimensional state. This particular material canvas which embodies different creative possibilities. The real you is more measurable and definable by that which you aspire to imagine for yourself. You as a soul, imagined being here, as you are now, as one of those aspired potentials. Not as someone you aspired to be, because you are already a beautiful loving being, but as something you aspired to create. The question remains, what gifts of spirit do you have, and how are you best going to use them to create something beautiful?

This is the direction you may want to focus upon. Rather than putting yourself down for the person you once were, or are now, focus instead on what you can create with the tools you possess, and let what you have created become an extension of who you are. For the only way to comprehend the fullness of who and what you truly are, is to develop an awareness that you expand and grow through the things you create. If you do not create something in your life, then you are not growing, and this life would be worth-less.

Once you have identified what it is you want to create in your life, use this as your spiritual carrot, or your beacon of light. Without this focus in your life your energy will continue to disperse in all directions and manifest things that you do not want. You will simply go astray, and others will dictate and control your future and your fate.

It is very beneficial if you practice writing down notes, reminders, sudden revelations of advice and insights, and thoughts and feelings you may have from here on. Writing them down allows you to anchor them into your every day life, rather than have them float around in your head and cause mental mind clutter.

You will want to begin associating yourself more with those people who follow a similar aspiration for what you wish to create in your life. Whether this be a teaching pathway, a healing pathway, an artistic pathway, a musical pathway, or something else that you are feel compelled to do. Do not necessarily think because you are good at something that it is your destined pathway. It is what resonates with you and pulls at your heart strings, so to speak, that is your destined pathway. It is something you want to look back at and say, I helped create this. Not out of ego, but out of love and service.
Associate yourself less with those who create blocks or barriers in your life to this aspired purpose. You do not have to ignore or separate yourself completely from them, but direct yourself in another direction towards someone, and something else. If this means ending certain relationships or partnerships, then so be it.
You do not have to join any groups, unless you feel support from this. Groups both have positive and negative outcomes in your life, depending on your dependency and the aspirations of the group itself. It is usually better to begin your own group, then you can decide on the direction, pace and purpose of it, and who joins, and who does not. Or perhaps you may wish to do both.
If you read my thread on ‘How to maintain inner-peace in a modern lifestyle’ this should kick-start you off on a momentum of release and transformation. The fact we have identified learnt belief systems, attitudes and lifestyles as a cause for this inability to stay spiritually grounded indicates a transformation is needed. This learnt automatic response behaviour that you are programmed into should be undone.
Here is the thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4069

This should start you off.
-SPARROW-

Old 15-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Hey Sparrow just curious I have heard of a group of beings we call paledians, are you one? Im finding your posts very interesting indeed especially the part earlier about the multiverse is there a book or information source that goes further into the workings of the multiverse? And I have one other question, how does time work in spirit? Being that my impression of time is just movement of matter through space.

Hello friend.

I believe you are referring to the Pleiadians, if I understood correctly. I understand there are quite a few of such species inhabiting the Earth on several dimensional frequencies, in the physical and non-physical. I originate from somewhere much further away.

I am not the best individual here to ask in regard to books on spiritual or metaphysical topics. I am more of a sensual, visual and emotional being, and rely more on information from a different source. I am also not the best individual to explain scientific perspectives, but I might still be able to answer questions in my own words, within my own understanding. My words will just not have the same technical language as those found in text books.

I can, if you so wish, go more into the multi-verse using basic language. Or if there is some aspect of the multi-verse you wish to convey or converse with me about, I am equally open to.

As for time. I will explain it within my immediate understanding. Time is experienced differently in the spirit world depending on which dimension you are upon.
Time cannot exist without events. Nor can time exist without awareness. The measurement of time therefore is the awareness of events that take place in relationship to you. You are therefore creating your own sense of time by events which you create, or co-create. For example, in the spirit world, if you are having a read of one of the many books available to you, you become ‘aware’ of a sense of time passing by. Because it is taking a measurement of time to read the words or images upon the page. You are actually relying on your memory, from being a human being, to count the minutes that pass by. Since there are actually no clocks or time measuring devises there. However, another being from another part of the universe may read the same book and measure time differently, for they will have a different memory of what time is and how it passes. So then time is actually a personal experience, usually shared within circles of species or societies in the spirit world. There are social platforms that operate within the spirit world which adopt a familiar, shared and commonly accepted environment which permits experience of time passing by as humans understand it. But even this is not the same as it is experienced on Earth. If you were then to venture into some of the other dimensional states that do not align themselves with human nature or human culture, then you would experience time passing much differently, since events are experienced much differently. It is easier to measure time when you are partaking in activities and tasks which you remember doing whilst on earth, for you have a memory of how long it took you to do these tasks. But once you begin to do other tasks and activities which are not of the Earth, then time is distorted and has no real rules or boundaries. Time is not linear, it does not simply go forward along a straight line. There is no ‘up’ or ‘down’, or far away or near, for in the spirit world you travel at the speed of thought. How then would you propose to measure the time it took you to get from one point within a dimension, to another? You could only measure it by the time it took you to have the thought about where you wanted to be. This then is a personal experience of time, as it is for everyone.
Awareness then is the key element of time. Awareness is also the key element of the experience of time in the physical dimensions. -SPARROW-

Old 16-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Pathfinder

First off I appreciate the time you are putting into these posts just from reading this thread it has changed my perspective on life because I know what your saying is true, so thanks. My biggest question at the moment and it makes my mind shudder everytime I think of it is, how far does life in itself go, as in awareness, consiousness, existence...where does it end? Im not going to ask how big the multiverse is because I know such a thing cannot be measured but how does the multiverse relate to our universe? What do you think I should know being that I know nothing about it at all? I dont know what to ask exactly. I dont expect you to have every answer to everything but you seem to know quite a bit, looking forward to your response Sparrow.
Old 16-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
^I signed up to this site because of this thread .......It would be a great help if you could give us your thoughts Sparrow, and I appreciate what I have already read it all resonated with me and I do believe what you have written to be true.

Hello and welcome Truth Seeker

Quite the compliment you have for Sparrow and all the work and energy he puts into his messages ! Thank you for sharing your appreciation !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
First off I appreciate the time you are putting into these posts just from reading this thread it has changed my perspective on life because I know what your saying is true, so thanks. My biggest question at the moment and it makes my mind shudder everytime I think of it is, how far does life in itself go, as in awareness, consiousness, existence...where does it end? Im not going to ask how big the multiverse is because I know such a thing cannot be measured but how does the multiverse relate to our universe? What do you think I should know being that I know nothing about it at all? I dont know what to ask exactly. I dont expect you to have every answer to everything but you seem to know quite a bit, looking forward to your response Sparrow.
Hello once again, friend.

I am pleased that you are able to align yourself with my perspectives, and that they provide some value and meaning within your understanding.

Nobody really knows just how expansive the multi-verse is, this is so even in the spirit world. What I can tell you is that the galaxy you are in, and the universe you are within is still expanding outward in all directions, at different speeds simultaneously. This expansion of the universe will one day come to a halt, yet within it galaxies will still continue to rotate, with planets around one another for millions of more years.

This universe is then also a miniscule part of a much larger universe, which is also expanding and creating life on all levels. Similarly again, that universe is a miniscule part of yet another larger universe, with grander and greater phenomenon, and infinitely more life and potential. This goes on and on.

But this is not all. This is merely one dimensional frequency. There are millions and millions of other dimensions that occupy the same ‘space’ that you do, but exist on a completely different frequency. So too, that dimension then has their own universes, one being a part of a much larger one. So basically, you have infinity in every direction, up, down, left, right, within and without.

It is possible one day this, or another universe, will collide with a similar universal amoeba and create another ‘explosion’, or big bang to occur and spark new formations of potentials. This actually happens all the time, human beings are just not aware of it. -SPARROW-

Old 16-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Cal

Sparrow, your compassion and wisdom is very, very greatly appreciated. You have such a wonderful and comforting way of communicating important messages in easily comprehensible ways. Thanks so much for addressing my situation in such an elegant, insightful and meaningful way. I hope someone else reading these messages will feel equally blessed and find understanding, guidance and the desire for application as I do, within their own situation, in their own way.

***deep respectful bow – totally immersed in appreciation and gratitude***

Thanks again dear friend!
Cal