Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Master
K, you're an awesome admin/mod and SF will miss you dearly!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 01-05-2007, 12:38 PM
kundalini

Thank you MG; as you know, your comments are always appreciated!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:50 PM
chi chi

hi k

i am so sad to see you go but i know it must be time for you to move on and help others like you have done so here. You have been such a good friend as well as teacher to me and i feel so lucky you may not be here but you will always stay with me and who knows our paths may cross again in the near future i wont say goodbye as i believe it will only be a matter of time before we catch up again so until then good luck in what ever you choose to do i will miss you terribly as so will others as you have made a big impact on me and others GOOD LUCK KUNDALINI

love always chi xxxxx
Old 01-05-2007, 03:55 PM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

Thank you very much! Yes, I am certain our paths will cross again. I wish you good luck too in all your future endeavours! Once again, thank you very very much chi chi, you are a great friend to me

:)

K.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:00 PM
chi chi

DITTO K

I will seek n find you out there lol only joking mite get dun for stalking pmsl

love chi xxxx
Old 01-05-2007, 04:05 PM
kundalini

Oh dear LOL!

Nah, seriously, you probably will find me somewhere or another. You just have to know where to look chi chi!

K.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:15 PM
chi chi

Way i see it

once you made a friend you never lose them even if you dont hear from them again you gain knowledge and trust that person knowing everything will still be the same if your paths do cross will still be sad to see you leave here though hope you will bob in from time to time just to have a nosey lol

love chi xxxxx
Old 01-05-2007, 04:34 PM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

Wow, those are real words of wisdom! That is a great perspective to put on things!

I'm thinking I may visit the forum from time to time.

K.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Kundalini ~

I was surprised to read your post this morning - seems just recently you welcomed me to the forum.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experiences, and for the links for further reading on various topics.
I enjoyed reading your posts and your responses, they were most informative and enlightening. You will be missed.

I wish you all the best as you continue on your journey.

Take care ~
peace and blessings to you

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-05-2007, 08:13 PM
chi chi

hi k

well see your pal is full of surprises surprise myself sometimes lol

love chi xxxxx
Closed Thread