Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 05:48 AM
Roo

Anger/Rage

Recently, I've become aware that I have a lot (and I mean A LOT) of repressed anger inside, due to abuse during childhood. I want to let go of the pattern of repressing anger as well as releasing the built up rage I feel, but I'm having a lot of trouble.
So what I'm asking here is two things: 1)does anyone have any suggestions for ways to safely vent that anger? and 2) any long-distance healing or thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated. This is affecting all my relationships and causing me to isolate myself and push people away.

Thanks in advance,
Roo
Old 01-05-2007, 06:30 AM
Moonflower

Hi Roo

I will gladly send you distant healing .

You need to deal with the emotional blockages that are preventing you from leaving the past in the past & I am not implying that what happened to you is not important but it obviously did happen & has impacted/affected/blighted your life & continues to do so.

Please find yourself a good healer whether it be a Natural healer or a Reiki Master & this is not always easy as some healers even though they are attuned to the channelling of energies you get good & not so good unfortunately it is often a case of trying people & you will certainly know when you have found a good healer u will feel the positive energy & you will be amazed at the experience, what you experience & how it clears & balances u working from the inside.

Please consider Reiki, Natural healing we as healers know that it has intelligence & we do not direct it, it does not come from us but through us as channels we can feel what you are feeling, sense what you are sensing but above all you will always be treated with love & respect & in complete confidence.

I wish I could help you personally but I have no idea where you are located apart from over the rainbow lol .

Love, light & blessings Moonflower x
Old 01-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Enlightener

You should try and do a meditation where you release all the rage inside of you. In case of the anger, anger is fear, announced. Anger is fear projected. Thus you shuold ask yourself what it is that you are feeling fear for.

Hope this helps,
Enlightener
Old 01-05-2007, 07:46 AM
tiltjlp

My advice is something I suggested to a friend who was a professional counselor years ago. He was having a similar problem, unresolved anger directed at his parents, who were deceased. He told me a month later, that he had used my idea and that it had worked wonders. Hope it works for you if you try it.

Write as honest a letter as you can to those involved, going into as much detail as you can. Don’t worry about anything except getting everything that is bothering you down on paper. Once you’re finished, set it aside till morning, and then read it slowly. Next, send it to yourself. When you get it in the mail, read it once again, feeling all the pain and anger that you felt when you wrote it. Next, burn the letter and envelope, and release your suffering along with the smoke.

John
Old 01-05-2007, 08:02 AM
Deactivated Account
I don't have advice really as I'm in a very similar situation, but just wanted to send you some hugs. I had a horrible childhood and have a lot of repressed anger, both towards my family and to people at school, and I still haven't dealt with it properly. I would second what Moonflower says about reiki - I'm currently seeing a reiki healer as well as giving myself treatments and it does help and give a sense of calm.
If you need any support or someone to chat to about it feel free to pm me x
Old 01-05-2007, 08:05 AM
dreamer

Hey Roo,

you're really lovely, your posts are almost always full of wisdom and compassion and I always enjoy reading them. My tip for dealing with anger is to look for the full truth of what has happened to you, what it has taken away from you but also what it has given you. It is always the case that what is taken balances what is given. Maybe your wisdom and compassion is the result of the life you have led? The fear is that you will not recover what has been taken from you but the truth is that all you need to do is ask for it back and it will gladly be given.....which it seems you are now doing. IMO.

Hope this isn't too pompous, please feel free to tell me to take my head out of the clouds if it is.

Sending lots of love,

Martin.

Edited to clean up language. SF Staff

Last edited by tiltjlp : 01-05-2007 at 08:18 AM.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Deactivated Account
[quote=tiltjlp]My advice is something I suggested to a friend who was a professional counselor years ago. He was having a similar problem, unresolved anger directed at his parents, who were deceased. He told me a month later, that he had used my idea and that it had worked wonders. Hope it works for you if you try it.

Write as honest a letter as you can to those involved, going into as much detail as you can. Don
Old 01-05-2007, 01:37 PM
angelica

I hope all goes well for you Roo, You can do it....i used to have anger and what helped me was to write it all down on paper, then after i released all of my hurts and pain i burnt the paper...i felt better, then i forgave those who i had hurt from,and then i forgave myself...after all of that,i then began to send my love to those,and all my pain went away...it was such a peaceful feeling....i know you can do it, just allow yourself to go there and heal....
sending you love.......
god bless
angelica
Old 01-05-2007, 04:32 PM
cweiters

Roo I really love to read your post I feel you have great spiritual insight.

First of all you already know anger and rage in not good for you.

May I suggest you start by acknowledgement, say it out loud (I'am angry) then ask yourself how much angry am I?
Am I angry enough to hurt someone or myself?

No matter what answer you get after you acknowledge your anger then tell yourself exactly what you think should have happened in the situation. What you want, the way you think things should be.

Bottom line is anger is simply; things are not going the way I want them to or as Enlightner has mention FEAR. Once you get to the Roo of that you Roo are free to accept the situation just the way it is.

Now don't be like your old friend cw here who will recreate the situaton every time I see you until the anger is gone
(letting go of things is not easy for me, which is like a two edge sword it can be either good or bad for me).

Anger can also be a natural and normal response, but we don't have to stay stuck there suffering.

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 01-05-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:01 PM
irmaela

Important is NOT to supress feelings and emotion they come to the surface. Let them out. Stop worrying they might be destructive - they are easier to manage when displayed, than manifested inside.
Sending you lighthugs and light of Archangel Zadkiel (transformation, forgiving, liberation).
im
Closed Thread