Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 03-02-2012, 05:34 PM
mac

"I thought you can post your opinion or views but, I see only to a certain degree.."

Of course anyone can post their opinions or views about anything anywhere and they will be challenged when they're wrong or inappropriate - the basis of forum interchanges...

Continuing to say those same, or similar, things will result in much the same outcomes.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Master
Color Some where over the rainbow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
From your statement, you're saying that you are spiritual, meaning that things of the spirit are important in your life.
I can't tell from your statement whether or not you're a Spiritualist.
Most spiritual people aren't Spiritualists.
Jim
Sorry I took so long with reply.
I have received some amassing stuff from a few very different kinds of creeds.
Where do I start
Some people may feel they need to just stick with one faith, but thats not for me im allways searching and learning on the way to who knows
And thats why I like it here, all the stuff im into under one roof.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Where do I start
Some people may feel they need to just stick with one faith, but thats not for me im allways searching and learning on the way to who knows

But the essence of SpiritualISM is contact with discarnate spirits: those in the next life. "The dead", in common parlance.

Jim
Old 04-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
But the essence of SpiritualISM is contact with discarnate spirits: those in the next life. "The dead", in common parlance.

Jim
Have you read Two Worlds the magazine for spiritualists I was reading it 4 yrs ago and thought it was realy cool
Old 04-02-2012, 03:47 AM
mac

Quote:
Where do I start

Didn't remember that you'd written anything before....

Your approach is fine if that's how you like things.

But it can also mean you might become totally confused by all the 'stuff' you're hearing and not really understand any of it in depth. This is the 'Spiritualism' forum and what we talk about here is very simple with nothing amazing except for the story of how we survive physical death and live on elsewhere.

In other faiths, religions, beliefs you'll hear all manner of sexy stuff that may appeal to you, may seem fantastical and exciting but may I offer a suggestion? Don't simply take all of it on face value. Question, question, question until you're confident that what you've learned is accurate and authentic and not simply someone's personal beliefs and desires.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Have you read Two Worlds the magazine for spiritualists I was reading it 4 yrs ago and thought it was realy cool

I just recently started subscribing to it: am currently finishing up the February issue. A great periodical!

Jim
Old 04-02-2012, 07:29 AM
deepsea

A great magazine,Jim.
Lots of interesting topics in there.

(if only there were less adverts included).
Old 04-02-2012, 01:23 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
A great magazine,Jim.
Lots of interesting topics in there.

(if only there were less adverts included).

But like many periodicals, adverts help pay for the production costs and help keep the price down. It's perhaps a pity that there aren't more.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:36 PM
deepsea

I would rather pay more,Mac and less adverts.
It is cheap at the price now.

Look at the price of magazines now,over £2 for a woman's periodical magazine and not much more in there than Two Worlds.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Experiencer

The bad thing about Two World's adverts is that they're the same every month!