Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2007, 01:02 AM
evatini

Prayers request...

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I could please have some of you pray for me. I just went to get a blood test to see if I have HIV/AIDS ... & I am really scared that my tests are going to come back positive. I am 20 years old, & I would be so greatful if I could get some prayers, because I am really, really scared.

Thank you.
Old 16-02-2007, 01:25 AM
kundalini

Hi evatini,

I am not a prayer person but I am happy to send you absent healing. Please let me know when you can, Kundalini.

Last edited by kundalini : 16-02-2007 at 01:37 AM.
Old 16-02-2007, 01:53 AM
ljepotica

Hello evatini,

I send you lots of positivity and love-I hope it helps you:)
I also send you angels blessings and love and may your results come out as you wish them to come out:)

Lots of love, positivity and angels blessings,

S xxxx
Old 16-02-2007, 07:22 AM
Moonflower

Angel1

Hi Evantini

I will send you distant healing & light a white candle for you daily, sorry to hear that you have to go for these tests but stay in the positive this is most important do not fear it is when we are in the negativity that we leave ourselves open

Love Light & blessings Moonflower xx
Old 16-02-2007, 07:48 AM
evatini

Thank you, Moonflower. Thank you all!
Old 16-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Moonflower

Beautiful name Eveline x
Old 16-02-2007, 02:55 PM
angelica

sending you love !!!!!!

god bless
angelica
Old 22-03-2007, 07:41 PM
oshane3

spiritul prayer request

hello every one i am asking any spiritul person please to pray for me i going through a lot of problem i have obsessive thoughts with a lot of side effect i need help please. my name oshane 140788
Old 22-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Moonflower

Hi Oshane3

I will gladly send you distant healing I will be sending shortly I send every day at the moment & I will include you .

Feel free to PM me if you need any further help.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Closed Thread