Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Makoorakoo

Desperation

hiya everyone,
Let me get to the point. Im nearing an emotional breakdown, im highly tempted towards evil acts against others and I feel that ive lost my abilities. Things are piling on from other people that are nothing but negative influences im literally feeling pain physically in my heart. Im doing what I can to pull myself from the negative but its literally swept over and covered me. Please if anyone can give healing thoughts or advice please dont hesitate im in a seriously desperate situation. Even my cats somehow become afraid of me and keeps hissing at me which never normally happens.

thankyou and may love and blessings find you
Old 23-01-2007, 06:19 PM
ljepotica

Hello M!

I'm sorry tp hear that you're having a hard time and I will send you positive energy and send you angels blessings:)

Do not forget to stop thinking about it and ask the angels to help you-you can defeat this negativity...let it go and occupy yourself with other things but do not think about it-we're all humans and it can happen to us but the important thing is that you must realise that you're not alone!

Look after yourself and take care,

Lots of love and positivity,

S xxx
Old 23-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Makoorakoo

thanks kindly,
I feel a great deal, perhaps even better than I have ben in a long time lol. Bring in the positive and let it shine from within I say.

love and blessings to all
Old 23-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Moonflower

Hi

Hiya Makoorakoo

I will gladly include you in my distant healing list that I am sending daily at the moment for a while .

You must try to replace the negativity with positivity & if you are absorbing other peoples negative energy then you need to protect & ground yourself.. Some people are what we class as physcic vampires sometimes they are aware of what they are doing but on the other hand some are innocent & do not know!!

A sprinkling of stardust for you Moonflower xx
Old 26-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Enlightener

Sliptych

Just remember that you are the creator of your universe and also that what you think about or dwell on expands that experience in your reality.

Much love, light and hope to you Makoorakoo

Enlightener
Old 26-01-2007, 10:08 AM
tiltjlp

I agree with everyone else here, and will send you a boat load of good vibes. To put a twist on what Enlightener say, start faking a positive attitude and before long you won't be faking it. All the best Makoorakoo.

John
Old 26-01-2007, 04:59 PM
cweiters

Much Love

I have much love for you Makoorakoo you have always been there for me.
I too am sending love, light and comfort to you my friend.

Your friend Pepperi suggested to me a spiritual bath that was so reguvinating, may I suggest to you as well if you want please let me know.

IMHO we must cleanse ourselves completely, meditate a little longer, tune out all electrical devices, lite your white and blue, candles if you have franfkinsence & myrrth please burn in your home.

I will pm you the bath okay!

Feel better now

Love to all
cw
Old 26-01-2007, 05:50 PM
kundalini

Hi Makoorakoo,

I agree with what everybody else here has said. Focus on positive thoughts so that you may create positive reality.

K.
Old 26-01-2007, 06:17 PM
dreamer

Hey Makoorakoo,

sounds like things are a bit ****e, having been there myself all I can say is hang in there, let whatever happens happen with as little resistance as possible and don't do anything you will later regret. A good bit of advice I hung onto was remember you are in control of your mind and body and without your permission no harm can come to you or anyone else, if you are not causing harm you will come to no harm yourself.

Also if you have the money and freedom go travelling - thats my best tip.

All the best to you though, you always come across as being really sound and it is worth remembering that really sound people often experience these things just because they try to do the best for others who exploit there generosity - which is always annoying.

Lots of love.
Old 26-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Makoorakoo

thank you everyone. I believe I am now stable in my situations and have come to a stronger field of energy. I am now able to do more things that I never knew of and as suggested im focusing on positivity in my reality. Strangely enough im actually helping other peoples realities as well. I have noticed that other people around me become effected by my emotions quite easily. If I can stay positive then others may become positive. My heart makes me wish good for all and so in order to work on that I need positivity in my own self.

Again thank you everyone. May everyone become balanced.

Love and blessings to all
Closed Thread