Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 30-07-2018, 04:57 AM
Master
Perhaps being isolated with a great companion is best.

In some ways a romantic fantasy.
Old 30-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Knower
So true... Being isolated with a good companion is the best scenario. Now that i think about it, this is what i long for all the time. Even when i am alone, i accompany myself with this specific companion in my imagination.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:59 AM
Knower
You could have the best of both. I’ve been alone for seven years yet I reach out to friends and family and people in general. There could be a balance. Me personally I have struggled with companionship because some of the people I have been with have been controlling or at times don’t feel in the mood to do anything with me and that’s when I say ‘what’s the point of you?’ lol
With isolation I would go crazy after a long period of time. To me there has to be a balance of having associations but also time a lone where I could make my decisions and not being persuaded otherwise
Old 13-08-2018, 03:03 AM
Master
I'd say being an Isolation. In my case it gives you space to discover yourself. I don't tend to make friends easily.
Old 13-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Ascender
I had to admit to myself pretty recently that I am really about 67% introvert.