Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 01-06-2018, 02:54 AM
Knower

To healers who offer paid services or anyone who personally knows such healers

I think there needs to be greater accountability in this business. When going to websites the only reviews potentially from real people are ones that are chosen by the healers and paint them in a good light.

There is too much risk for fraudulent activity, and little in the way of verification of ones skills or capabilities in handling a varying degrees of cases.

I think it should be at the forefront of anyone's mind who truly wants to do service to set up a review system that automatically places reviews on the site, good and bad, without approval.

Spam or haters could be avoided by having a system like Amazon that shows verified purchases or making people create accounts and then offer reviews only for reviewed services.

If there are disputes that are unreasonable you can respond to the customers concerns publicly, and show why they are being unreasonable. But hiding that from potential clients shows nothing but untrustworthiness.

And even aside from pure ability, I've had a case where a woman wasn't strong enough to help me and admitted that after our first session. And that is all well and good, but alerting other potential clients of hers with problems are severe as mine on her website would help prevent others from spending money there when they don't need to.

I understand it's a business. But there needs to be accountability and transparency. And if the goal is really to help people, that should be welcomed.

So I ask that you consider this or talk to those you know who offer services. Even if they don't have a website or anything, just putting themselves on some sort of site where customers can leave honest reviews and anyone considering them can find and rate them would be immensely helpful.

I'm welcome to any discussion about this because I think it could only benefit the community.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:18 AM
Knower

Um, how did this thread get here? I posted this in the healing forums in regards to spiritual healers. While it applies to diviners as well, that wasn't my intention target.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:21 AM
Knower

Oh ****, sorry, I think I might've clicked the wrong thing on my phone accidently.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:25 AM
Knower

I can't figure out how to delete, move, or notify staff about this, could someone please move the thread for me? Or tell me how to? Thank you..