Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
oo dont let anyone catch you you might get into trouble for that chortle.some religions might consider those impure thoughts.followed by a hefty self flagellation session in repentence....

Haha... glad those days are over now...well for some anyway... though the church up the road has a billboard with those messages of sin and repentance on display each day - fear for all to see.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Suspended

is it any wonder that when i was 12 i locked myself into the bathroom with a 24 pack of french beer and refused to go to midnight mass.and have never looked back since....theres something wierd about that boy hes just not NORMAL....LOL
Old 10-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh wow... that sounds all too familiar ...

Our church had real wine for passover and tabernacles or the one about tue armageddon Jesus return to pull out the grown ups... leave the kids behind ect...- and lots of closet alcoholics... (its how they managed the fear)...

Fun times hahahaha...

Geez I am glad thats over!

The end days didn't come and now I am laughing - oh happy days!
Old 10-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Oh wow... that sounds all too familiar ...

Our church had real wine for passover and tabernacles or the one about tue armageddon Jesus return to pull out the grown ups... leave the kids behind ect...- and lots of closet alcoholics... (its how they managed the fear)...

Fun times hahahaha...

Geez I am glad thats over!
whats a tabernackle?sounds painful....are you aware that theres still a statute on the books in england that if you dont go to church then you have to pay a shilling fine?lets hope they dont send the collectors round any time soon,i dont think i could afford the bill!!!!!guess since im in canada these days they might not be able to extradite me anyway to answer to my heinous crime.....
Old 10-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Lol... basically three 8 hour days of church in a row where the ministers yell at you the whole time... hahaha.

We were a weird branch of religion... followed the old testament - Gods choosen people...

Look up H. W Armstrong or Armstrogisim. WWCG.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Lol... basically three 8 hour days of church in a row where the ministers yell at you the whole time... hahaha.

We were a weird branch of religion... followed the old testament - Gods choosen people...

Look up H. W Armstrong or Armstrogisim. WWCG.
that all sounds a little too serious for the likes of me....course im probably going to hell for all of this unless i get back in line....NAH
hmm just had a thought nowadays its starting to emerge that the awakened are leading the blind....or at least allowing them to freely choose to awaken if they want to.....
Old 10-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Lol... I'd be in extreme financial debt by now then LOL!
Good way to make money -
Old 10-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
that all sounds a little too serious for the likes of me....course im probably going to hell for all of this unless i get back in line....NAH
hmm just had a thought nowadays its starting to emerge that the awakened are leading the blind....or at least allowing them to freely choose to awaken if they want to.....

Lol... yes - yes - its all a bit daft and gloomy for such a beautiful day and thread!
Weird times we are in.
Hopeful though (I hope)...

Well I have some hope anyway.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Lol... I'd be in extreme financial debt by now then LOL!
Good way to make money -
and i betcha its not just the 2 of us....even the 2 of us would probably be enough to buy a small island somewhere....hmm maybe even somewhere like here...such an idylic place.http://www.confessio.ie/more/article_moss/image31#
Old 10-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Maybe it's time to start considering a worldwide TF cult... I have lots of cult programming experience having been raised in one haha

We could pool our resources as leaders and pioneers and buy an island... hahaha