Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2017, 07:23 AM
Master
Something to consider about meditation

Hello.

This is going to be complex because it's about something subtle.

If people have preconceived ideas, it will make things hard to hear, and the mind will form agreements and disagreements based on any preconception one might have.

I'm not teaching anything, have no motivations to help people, advise, influence and so forth. I just have a thing to say, and that's all it is.

I won't argue points or enter debates, because that only makes noises that entertain the restless mind. I am happy to attempt to clarify any meaning which is not understood.

It is to listen and see in oneself if the meaning I convey is true in oneself. This means things are checked, which requires introspection to see for oneself what is the case, and what is not. It requires a completely honest inquiry, and it requires all ideas currently thought to be true be suspended.

If the above criteria are not possible for a reader, then this is not the thread for them. I am not a teacher, an expert, or anything of the sort, and there will be no subject positions between teachers and students, wise and ignorant, advisor and advised or any other status dynamics. This prevents the power of influence over participants so that they alone look within to discover the inner truth.

I shall return at a later time and commence my discourse.

Kind regards.