Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 02:22 PM
satchitananda

need help on "cleaning one's aura"

Well today is the day that I finally get my referal appointment at 3:30. I have 2 hours booked and it is mainly to "cleanse my aura" and eliminate the dark forces around me in my life.
I'm very nervous . What exactly is the "general" method for performing this task? Will I have to drink a potion or go on a 3 day peyote trek around the mountains.
I need some info. here please
Thanks!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Moonflower

Angel1

Hi Satch

The aura can be cleansed in diferent ways:-)

Since our auras, chakras, and meridian systems are affected by things physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual, rebalancing, activating and healing of your energy systems and all aspects are interconnected.

Vibrational cleansing with Choming Essences can eliminate many types of blockages and can stimulate the repair some of the damage. Metal, chemical, atomic, pollution and pesticide poisons can be eliminated using a Choming Essence detoxification program. Using the Black Obsidian Spray concentrate that I make is also quite effective since it breaks down negative energies lodged in auras and chakras. There are certain Choming Essences that can help repair damages in the magnetic, electric and electromagnetic systems within the energy systems. Healing damages in these systems is complex.

Smudging with white sage U can have someone who knows what they are doing carry it out for you it clears out certain types of negative energy blockages in your auras, chakras as well as your home. All you need to do is seal your room closing windows and doors, burn some white sage so that the smoke fills your room, and remain in that room and many negative energies will dissolve, within you and your home, ensure that you have a ceramic bowl with fine sand in it to extinguish the smudge stick once u have completed the smudging. Or just burn a few leaves moving the smoke through your auras and negative energies will dissolve.

Auric brushing or having someone run their hands down your aura from top to bottom can help release blockages in your auras. Crystals and gems can be used to clear out blockages in your auras but you needs to have some1 experienced to do this type of clearing and often crystals and gems are too strong and can create damage in the auras and chakras rather than be part of the healing process.

A healthy diet, clean and vibrant water, and lots of sleep and relaxation are essential to having healthy energetic systems. High ongoing stress creates serious damage in auras and chakras as well as the physical body.

I hope this is of some use to you ..

Moonflower x
Closed Thread