Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 16-03-2007, 06:57 AM
mrpoopoohead

obsessive thoughts

hello everyone

i have trouble with always wondering and thinking how every little thing i do will effect my life. i think "should i be doing this or something else?" Usually what makes this very convincing is little things that go wrong or feelings i get. For example last week i was going to take some time to write something and when i started writing my wrist started to hurt. when this happened i thought "should i not be doing this? will this effect my life badly or change my direction?" I think that these might be signs from my destiny or a higher power. I don't really believe in these things but I don't think their impossible either. but even if they are real i can't really live my life this way.

i was wondering if anyone has any advice how to fix this?

i think after writing this i realized that i don't trust in myself to see what is right or wrong so i look to outside sources to tell me what is. so many possibilities. lol
Old 16-03-2007, 07:14 AM
Moonflower

Angel1 Balance

Hi Mr PPH

We all experience things that go wrong or things that go right but who is to say that what we perceive as going wrong is not right in the first place. It appears that you are allowing your fears/negativity/ego to dictate how u feel u need to nurture yourself from the inside looking for information externally is fine but we need to be balanced/grounded & focused from within first development will come naturally.

I would recommend that u have some healing sessions this will help to balance you & discard any emotional clutter that you are holding onto often without realising that you are .

Stay positive in your thought process my friend, life is a continuous lesson.

Love & Light Moonflower xx
Old 18-03-2007, 06:53 PM
mrpoopoohead

yeah i agree my fears/negativity/ego get in the way and say how i feel. by healing sessions do you mean therapy? and also what is being grounded? thx for the reply
Old 19-03-2007, 02:48 PM
GoldChord

Mr Poo,

Moonflower is spot on here. The only thing I must add is this: everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is perfect always. Your human, tangible ego is just trying to (obsessively) place sense making categories of right and wrong around your actions and reactions. We are all spirit, and therefore, perfect. There is no right and wrong as we conceptualise it - there just is. Enjoy it - it means everything and everyone has a purpose. It's pretty cool.

Take care.
Old 19-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Moonflower

Hi MrPPH

I was thinking of Reiki healing, natural healing which has intelligence as healers we are channels for the energy it is used a lot in addiction centers & is very good for clearing emotional blockages & balancing the chakras which leaves you feeling re-energised & balanced.

Grounding/Earthing urself is most important without grounding urself u leave urself open one of the best methods is to imagine/visualise yourself as a sturdy oak tree beautiful, magnificent but then what nourishes keeps the tree alive a sturdy strong root system imagine these roots keeping your feet firmly on the floor do not cross the legs or arms as this blocks energies or if you wish sit on the floor in a meditative position or lie on a couch.

Visualise the roots going right down into the earth below let them anchor you onto the earth imagine them connecting with every tiny blood vessel in your body.

Or you can use colours you can visualise a cloak with all the colours of the rainbow surrounding you or any colour you choose.

U can carry a crystal, tumblestone black tourmaline is good for grounding & protection u can put in your pocket but make sure you cleanse it re-energise your crystals by putting them out overnight under a full moon then dedicate it for the purpose of grounding energise it whenever there is a full moon leave it outside overnight.

U can also ground urself simply by having a drink of water, eating, walking with nature.

I hope this is of some use to you!!

Namaste Moonflower x
Old 27-03-2007, 08:01 PM
cweiters

mrpoopoohead please tell us why you call yourself this name. Have you wondered how this will effect your life or how you view yourself?

I feel self analysis is good, but at some point in time we must make decision we can stand firm on, be proud of, and know without doubt this is the best for all involved. One of our member TanJanLi who I love dearly posted a message recently I feel was just for me.

Quote:
it seems that for me.. it is the transition from beliefs to knowledge.. while in the belief stages, there is room for doubt, but.. after a while, after challenging those beliefs, there comes a point when it becomes knowledge.. we begin to live it, without doubt..

Knowing is living it without doubt: TanJanLi I hope its okay if I pass the message here.

So ask all the questions you want mrpoopoohead, those questions just might save you from .

Love to all
cw
Old 27-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpoopoohead
hello everyone

i have trouble with always wondering and thinking how every little thing i do will effect my life. i think "should i be doing this or something else?" Usually what makes this very convincing is little things that go wrong or feelings i get. For example last week i was going to take some time to write something and when i started writing my wrist started to hurt. when this happened i thought "should i not be doing this? will this effect my life badly or change my direction?" I think that these might be signs from my destiny or a higher power. I don't really believe in these things but I don't think their impossible either. but even if they are real i can't really live my life this way.

i was wondering if anyone has any advice how to fix this?

i think after writing this i realized that i don't trust in myself to see what is right or wrong so i look to outside sources to tell me what is. so many possibilities. lol
When I have doubts about direction I am heading in, I pray. That always leads me to correct decision. You may want to try this approach. Good luck.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:46 PM
neveragain

I just busy myself with other things, hoping the obsession will go away. I have problems focusing sometimes, and this is the only way to get through it, to find something else to distract me, and then all of a sudden I can focus. It's weird. I can't describe it any other way, sorry.
Old 17-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Muddler

Poopoo, this is really good advice. But see a therapist as well - there are issues here. And you can change things to become more decisive & comfortable within yourself, as foreign as that may seem at present.
Closed Thread