Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Experiencer

Seeing 1’s like never before

During the last 5 years I have been seeing a lot of recurring numbers. They would come and go as the months passed. But since last month I have been seeing ones especially 111 the most. I have seen 1’s before on the previous year but they were never this often. I am beginning to wonder is this another sign that my twin flame is close since I have received a sign from my guardian angel and God back in May that I am about to meet him. I know this is also a sign of my spiritual journey and that I need to keep my thoughts positive. Although that it has been hard for me to think positive because of what happened to me in my recent past I try my best not to think about it and try not to worry. I just pray to God to keep my thoughts focused on what I want so that I can attract what I want.
Old 13-08-2018, 07:38 PM
Newbie ;)

I had this a lot in the run up to my TF union, but what I also realise now that it was also a sign that I needed to heal myself too.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:10 AM
Ankhesenamun

Same here - I'm seeing 11:11 and 111 absolutely everywhere! This has been going on for several months now, nearly a year in fact.

I know that 1 and 11 are master numbers and I have heard this too, that seeing them means I am about to meet my soul mate/twin flame.

As it is, I am here nearly a year later and no twin flame in sight. In fact I have given up on that subject. I have learned at long last that there is no one for me in this lifetime. I'm sick of wondering why nobody has ever fallen in love with me, why nobody is ever going to fall in love with me, and all this complicated rigmarole. I have always hoped to find my twin flame, get married etc - for some reason it's not happening and now if someone came along and were to tell me they have fallen in love with me - well I wouldn't believe it!
Old 19-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Experiencer

Don’t give up hope. I have been seeing those numbers for 6 years and I still haven’t met him yet but I know I will soon. It’s all apart of divine timing.
Old 19-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Roger Wilco

number yes a few moments i wrote down 'The future reality i did not already have can not be discussed cos that would immediately create it' and shortly after I saw 111 , which some say means just that
but it means nothing , they are not angel number but thought numbers
thoughts create them , your own thoughts , no external consciousness has anything to do with it .
why mean nothing , seen so many never did anything happen or come from it , they create nothing . there is just thoughts and numbers nothing else
I never had anything use full from them perhaps disliking them since they meant nothing much
Old 19-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
Don’t give up hope. I have been seeing those numbers for 6 years and I still haven’t met him yet but I know I will soon. It’s all apart of divine timing.
Another possibility is that generic recurring numbers mean nothing. I wouldn't put any thought into any signs unless the meaning was very specific. Even the most direct and powerful signs can only give guidance not guarantees.