Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 31-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Master

The World Needs More Love Letters

Here's one person who turned her lemons into lemonade.

http://www.moreloveletters.com/
Old 01-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Suspended
Oh that is cool, and the part where she says "this letter is for you" I have done on letters I have made pamphlets in the past, and I put them in peoples mail boxes, and I have written on the front before "this is for you" but that is a pritty cool thing to share, they made a business out of it... she completely transformed that energy, that depressive, loneliness into something that could benefit her and others... good job.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Master

It's amazing what a change of attitude can do. Thanks Nature.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:46 PM
Master

Well, I've gone over the website thoroughly and I am going to start writing love letters. There is one with celiac disease right now in Germany and I will get on it right away.

I haven't bought stationary in decades, because I have not written an old fashioned letter in the same amount of time. But I'm am excited to go right now and choose some stationary and maybe include a bookmark in each letter I write. See ya.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Master
Linen, good on you!!!
You remind me of the political prisoner in V for Vendetta who died for simply being who she was -- she wrote the most beautiful and inspiring letter for whomever came after her to rot in that cell....

Here is the partial quote...just pure unconditional love

Quote:
...I remember how different became dangerous. I still don't understand it, why they hate us so much. They took Ruth while she was out buying food. I've never cried so hard in my life. It wasn't long till they came for me. It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years, I had roses, and apologised to no-one.

I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch...it is small and it is fragile, but it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I hope that, whoever you are, you escape this place.
I hope that the world turns, and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. Valerie. -- V for Vendetta

Just a little inspiration
Good luck on your letter writing
Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 01-08-2018, 06:47 PM
Master

Whoa, 7L. TY very much.

I've bought stationary and some little puffy heart stickers instead of bookmarks. I think hearts are more appropriate.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Master

Let me introduce you to Hannah Brencher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mvxcpdWSMk
Old 03-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Master

The stationary I have ordered is on the way. I've already drafted my first letter to Louisa. She lives in Germany.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Pathfinder

How did it go? Does the person write back to you?

Cool
Old 26-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Master

I've been so busy with canning summer harvest I haven't had time to post a letter. I may choose one in the next round. It's been crazy busy here. On the website it says not to expect a response.