Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Sourcerer

12-12-12 to 12-21-12 Cosmic Rapture!

Dear friends, this period of December 12 to December 21 is indeed a very fortuitous time for bravely confronting your past issues and letting them all go. It is a time in which the Oneness of Heaven is much more accessible to you than ever before in your life, if only you recognize this and accept the cosmic forces of Divine Grace that are pouring down upon you and through you. The heaviness that has been weighing upon your hearts and minds can be lifted very quickly, and indeed some of you have recently already begun allowing this release. You are in effect releasing many years--even lifetimes--of old beliefs. Of course, when you wake up on December 22, you will still have more releasing, more self-forgiving, to do in your journey. It is simply that this period from December 12 through the 21st can be likened unto a trial of "40 days in the wilderness," metaphorically speaking, with the "wilderness" being the dense, third dimensional reality that you are increasingly leaving behind as you traverse into the open fields of higher-dimensional frequencies.

Dear friends, this is a Cosmic Rapture. It is cosmic because every aspect of your universe is being upshifted and uplifted. Not one being is left behind! Yes, "to each his/her own (vibration)" applies, for this is cosmic law, but even those on Earth who refuse to acknowledge this Great Shift are still being quickly carried forth into a vibrational reality that more suits their own personal level of spiritual development. It is at this time that this Source will take a break from speaking of vibrations, per se, and get to the nitty gritty of what this Rapture is really all about...

Dear friends, each one of you reading this have noticed the unusual manifestations that are increasingly occuring in your world. Not one of you is exempt from this "high strangeness" that is happening. Even those of you here who are still very much attuned to the mass media are not blind to the fact that much more is happening than is being widely reported. This Source advises, in love, that you further remove your heads from the sand, and take a much closer look within yourselves to determine what your true purpose and intent really is. Ask yourself how much you have allowed yourself to be affected by the mass thinking of the world, the collective human consciousness, and be very honest about accepting full responsibility for your own personal state of affairs, your own state of being. Understand that you are not at the mercy of any "outside" factors or forces, and never really were. Your individual world has always been a unique creation of your soul, no matter how much you often feel that you live in a "shared" reality. You don't. Even the collective human consciousness is not really "one" in the sense that God is One. This Cosmic Rapture is effectively removing you from one human collective to another, where a New Earth is born and a new game is played. You are rapidly leaving one human collective consciousness for another! Ponder this for awhile, if you will.

Dear friends, this Source asks that you be not so much focused on "vibrations," because you generally tend to perceive vibration as outside you, and instead learn to have a better understanding of the psychological healing process that is occurring within your mind, within your psyche. Vibrations are effects, not causes. The root cause of all energy is MIND. Pure Mind. Not human mind. Divine Mind. This very fortuitous time is about the return to Zero Point; the return of Quetzalcoatl, the "Plumed Serpent," metaphorically. The raw Serpent Energy of Mother Earth is returning to the heavens. There is a two-way interaction here. You are both raising Kundalini as well as taking in and downloading Cosmic Energy. This two-way motion creates a cocoon-like effect within and around you that penetrates all dimensions. This Source reminds you that ALL IS MIND. All that you perceive is but mind, consciousness, for Consciousness is the Mother of all things.

Dear friends, the psychological healing process involves three basic aspects: perceiving, receiving and being. You are always perceiving, projecting thought; this is a given. You are always receiving thought as well, such as in channeling (which you all do, for all energy is channeled). However, beyond perception and the channeling of energy is Pure Being. Pure Being is what the December 21 space-time collapse is really all about. The oft-repeated "End of time as you know it." Prayer is an act of perceiving and receiving the effects of perception. This you do constantly. Meditation is symbolically feminine in nature, and involves the opening up, the V-shaped Avataric opening to the Divine Mind. Thus, true meditation is about letting go of your human concepts of power and control, and surrendering to the Divine Force known as God. This involves great trust in yourself, in your power to see beyond all illusions. And, dear friends, seeing beyond all your illusions is exactly what true forgiveness and healing is all about. Perceive the Divine, receive the Divine and BE the Divine in your daily lives, for in truth You Are (I AM) already Pure Divinity Itself.

In Love and Service to All

Last edited by Sourcerer : 12-12-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Gregatha

Enjoy your day Brother.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Veggiegrl20

Thank you! Have a blessed 9 days, brothers and sisters. Project lots of love for Mother Earth. She is hurting. May more awaken!
Old 12-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Master
Thank you Sourcerer...great words.....many blessings..
Old 12-12-2012, 02:22 AM
vivid dreamer

WONDERFUL post!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Sourcerer

Blessings to you, friends, during this time of great shifting and in all times. Thank you, and you are all welcome.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:02 AM
May we all be simple.
Receiving the love that is always around us humbly.
Ready to learn whatever is given and to be at peace with all strife gone.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-12-2012, 05:52 AM
BodhiChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggiegrl20
Thank you! Have a blessed 9 days, brothers and sisters. Project lots of love for Mother Earth. She is hurting. May more awaken!

Blessings to you and to all as well! To all you present (or past) Catholics, note the "coincidence" of the nine days of Cosmic (Spiritual) flood of Energy. Do the words "Divine Grace" ring a bell? How about Novena?

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 12-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Master

Thank you thank you.

And I echo the prayer of Miss Hepburn, Amen.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:54 PM
peacegarden

That's strange. I knew nothing about this, only that the mayan calendar ends on the 21st, but last night I surrendered in prayer, the first time i've ever done that. It just felt right to do.

I feel like I've been facing myself quicker and quicker over the last year, perhaps this week will be even more so. This part was particularly important for me at the moment as I've been thinking a lot about this kind of thing:

be very honest about accepting full responsibility for your own personal state of affairs, your own state of being. Understand that you are not at the mercy of any "outside" factors or forces, and never really were. Your individual world has always been a unique creation of your soul, no matter how much you often feel that you live in a "shared" reality. You don't