Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 26-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Knower
I've been watching some youtube videos about this planet x/nibiru subject lately... But I'm a bit confused so maybe someone on here could clear things up a bit?

So from what I've gathered what they call planet X could be two things:

- either a planet that comes into our galaxy from time to time (every 3600 years). It revolves around a different/second sun, i.e. Sirius. This would explain why there are so many connections to Sirius and a ninth planet on ancient structures all over the world - planet X being the connecting point between both galaxies;

- or a planet that was destroyed a very long time ago, in which case it would have been in our galaxy at the exact spot where we can see the asteroids belt right now. This is also the exact place where the ninth planet is located when you analize the positioning of many ancient structures around the world.

Or am I mixing two things up now?

I am also wondering, if this planet is closer to us every 3600 years, when this has happened last and if it is linked to any big thing happening here on earth.

(Planet X is supposed to be a lot bigger than earth, which makes the gravitational pull and subsequent push very strong. This would explain possible interference with other planets.)
Old 03-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Lepus

Hello Clover,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Here is a web page to our Star Gazing Park. Up north in Michigan is pretty amazing.
http://www.midarkskypark.org/

I am looking for a Newtonian telescope. Orion sells some nice ones. It depends on my budget this summer. These start off around 400.00 I am willing to fork out a little more than necessary. Hey, its for the kids... kinda

Boom. Go big or go home.

Great website. Lots of information containing future events and overall great photos. Thank you for sharing.

I was thinking of getting the Orion AstroView 90mm EQ Refractor telescope kit. The original price was $399.99, but it is now $369.99 (30% off) and has a four and a half star rating. It is perfect for beginners interested in Astronomy.

Also, doesn't look as heavy as the one you posted.

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 03-03-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Seeker
c'mon, this one has been around for years. there could be something beyond Pluto but I don't think the ancients would have predicted it... we tend to idealize the ancients as we do with the dead.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Experiencer
If I may share something slightly not relevant, I fairly recently created a pen name for myself, and the last initial for said name is X [it stands for Xeno, which is Greek for stranger].
Old 20-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Much has been said about this planet over the years. I find it all very interesting how to talk of this planet coincides with some big stuff happening on the planet