Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Seeker
I think that our Spirit/Soul/Essence/whatever you want to call it, is neither male nor female. I think that we get reincarnated into any gender that is available and which suits our life purpose for our development.

If you're somehow born into a body that doesn't 'feel' right for you, you don't have to conform to gender stereotypes these days. I know a man who works in a womens clothes shop, and dresses to appear female; how he 'feels' himself to really be!
Old 10-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Spiritual Science says we're both. When you incarnate into the Physical plane as a female, your male soul-self remains in the Spirit plane and functions as your Higher Self. And vice versa.
Yes, I believe this is a possibility.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
So I'm female during this lifetime. I know I'm not transgender. I think my body and mind is pretty feminine and yin.
I just think my soul is more used to be being male.
I sometimes just can't cope. How do you cope when your current life conflicts so much with past lives?
Well, you make the best of it!!
I remember 3 past lives when I was (very) male...I saw what I looked like...
in one, especially, very male!

Trust God...we are here to learn what we are supposed to!
This is such a short time here...learn all you can.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by holly1213
I don't talk to a lot of people about this because I get sick of the crazy looks I get.
Yes I already know it sounds crazy but I have to tell someone.

Well, you certainly came to the right place here!
Male, female....we're all just souls....and love is just always love.

It's quite fascinating in all the past lives I know of...it never made a difference as
to the position to me in my life (the roles of either friend, father, sister, or boss)...it was the nature of the relationship
regarding kindnesses or hurtful insensitivities...all acts of
pain, of course, immaturely projected outward.
We are forgiven so easily because our Father....or Source knows all that we struggle with.

Gosh, we are only androgynous souls.
Good topic.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-11-2018, 04:44 PM
Ascender
I can related. I am totally a heterosexual female as well.
Before I even knew or believed in reincarnation, I was a tom boy as far as I can remember.

As a child, I played with boys a lot and enjoyed hanging out with boys than with girls. (Until my dad put a stop to it, although all intentions were platonic friendship, he did not see it that way. But my dad often said that I would be a perfect as a boy.)
When I played with girls, I always took male roles when playing house with girls.
In my younger days, I tended to gravitate toward male dominated careers and liked to having male friends. - rather than female friends.

I am extremely independent by nature and not emotional.- more logical.
I have a tendency to lead my relationship with men, including husband as well.
"That is right! He can not tell me what to do, ever!"

As I get older, I feel more comfortable with my female being. - Nonetheless, I still need to be either complete equal or be the lead in a relationship with male.

About 20yrs ago, I became aware of reincarnation and due to my own connections/life experience/ life events, I started believing it.
I am a firm believer now about reincarnation.
On past life readings, I found out that my soul had reincarnated into male bodies most of the past lives.
Hence the reason, I act like male, although I am a female in this life.
But I am ok with the whole thing now because I am getting used to it.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:44 PM
Ascender
......... dup
Old 11-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
So I'm female during this lifetime. I know I'm not transgender. I think my body and mind is pretty feminine and yin. I just think my soul is more used to be being male. I sometimes just can't cope. How do you cope when your current life conflicts so much with past lives?
Every sliver of broken mirror you release from your clutches is lost to an endless sea of shards; neither do we have the power to restore what was. The edges of these things never stop cutting until you drop them, and if you do this, you are lost. Do you understand me? It is a choice between hardship and oblivion.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Master
iv alwayz saed im goona be man nxt lif
b
feal lk iv bean a womenn yo many timss i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔