Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-07-2017, 02:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Information on Dragon fly totem/sighting
Old 26-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Dragonfly has been a spirit animal for me for years. There is a strong parallel between the dragonfly's life cycle and my own.....so much of their life and mine spent "under water" and then coming into the air and light.

They often visit with me when I spend a summer afternoon at the lake soaking in all that nature has to offer where I live. They'll land on the picnic table and spend an hour or so, they like to land on me while I'm floating around on my raft. I have conversations with them while they visit.
Old 27-07-2017, 01:11 AM
Experiencer
It could be a totem animal, but another consideration is that when you raise your vibration on a spiritual level it does something that is recognized by animals as well as other life forms. They say that animal as well as even insects can sense that you are different in the sense of a higher vibration and even light and show much less fear of us. I too have noticed many that come much closer and even had a bird land right next to me on my back patio within a few inches of me just tipping it's head looking at me for quite a while. This along with a few other instances is when I realized that what I have read must be true because it certainly feels like they no longer find humans as a threat or fear them as much but coming in closer to have a look.