Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Master
A state of heightened suggestibility

I once had an experience that left me in a state of heightened suggestability.

While in this state I would often tell people that I was experiencing "a barrage of coincidences", everything seemed to be a sign to me from a higher power. I felt God was talking to me through mediums, I tried to share my wisdom with others but found none willing to listen.

-----

It makes me wonder about the connection of synchronicities and coincidences. Are they real and true, or is a mind in pain reaching out for answers that don't exist... I can never be entirely sure.

To this day I still don't have clarity on what happened. Am I really who I think I am, is it all an illusion to make me feel better about the things in my life that I can't change? .... i dont know...
Old 20-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It makes me wonder about the connection of synchronicities and coincidences. Are they real and true, or is a mind in pain reaching out for answers that don't exist... I can never be entirely sure.
Religion and much of spirituality teaches (compels, orders and even shames) us into look outside of ourselves for God, truth and answers. What about simply looking inwards to understand this particular phenomenon? I had an experience of it Christmas shopping last week. I finally gave up trying to find the "perfect gift" for someone. "Forget it, they're getting a box of oranges" is what I finally settled on. A few hours later I was surfing the net, when I saw a news article, which lead me to research something or other, which lead me to see an advert for a particular something that just happened to be the perfect gift!

If I hadn't let go of my anxiety, and if I hadn't opened up a space for inspiration or higher-self direction (or whatever one chooses to call it) to enter, that person would be getting a box oranges on December 25th.
Old 20-12-2016, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
a while back i made a post about the new double slit experiment that was done, in a nut shell, it proved that our consciousness is what gives matter its form and structure, thus, creating our reality...
Hey, just came across this a moment ago, same idea I was suggesting. Emphasis on "our/my consciousness." Not something outside us that exists separate and apart from us... the same thing I suggest to people who conceive of "God the creator," up there watching us or some darn thing.
Old 20-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:

While in this state I would often tell people that I was experiencing "a barrage of coincidences", everything seemed to be a sign to me from a higher power. I felt God was talking to me through mediums, I tried to share my wisdom with others but found none willing to listen.

-----

To this day I still don't have clarity on what happened. Am I really who I think I am, is it all an illusion to make me feel better about the things in my life that I can't change? .... i dont know...

In my case, I don't make meanings out of what happens, as at times things seem so ordered and synchronised and flow along so well, and other times its as though everything is a mess all going wrong. I just do my best to 'keep an even keel' in smooth waters or stormy seas. At the end of the day, to me, it doesn't mean anything, and life goes on.
Old 21-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Master
Yes, what Baile said is true. Whatever is outside of us, is also within us and there is the oneness and 'all that is'... That is hard for us to comprehend, for we perceive ourselves as individuals.

That is right.

Your synchronicity is not weird, it is normal for some people to have high synchronicity.. I have always had it but I just thought it was something of little consequence because I didn't know how to interpret it.

Now I do, and it is a useful too. It is very real.

If you pay attention to what goes on around you, you will get messages if you accept them. It isn't considered at all normal or sane to think that way in this culture.

It should be.
Old 21-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Yes, what Baile said is true. Whatever is outside of us, is also within us and there is the oneness and 'all that is'... That is hard for us to comprehend, for we perceive ourselves as individuals.

If you pay attention to what goes on around you, you will get messages if you accept them.
Hi Rozie. And now you've got me thinking and wondering what it is I was actually attempting to say! I was trying to communicate the idea that - similar to ideas about "God" as something outside and apart from us, and talking and coaching to us - "synchronistic messages" aren't coming to us from outside or from above. Yes they come from a "higher place." But that higher place is within us. We are that higher message. It's about operating out of our higher-self wisdom, rather than our lower-self nature. And when we unblock ourselves - when let go of our anxiety and worry and fear and lower-self obstructions - those higher-self messages start coming in loud and clear.

You though got me thinking... Where exactly does that higher-self wisdom "reside"? Is there in fact an aspect of all this that exists outside of us; exists perhaps in some other, more spiritual realm? I don't know, but you certainly set my mind a-whirring!
Old 21-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:

-----

Everything we perceive externally is a relationship to something within us. So in the nature of interconnectedness of all life, there are times in opening where by it appears the universe outside of us is speaking to us more directly through all that you mentioned. The signs and synchronicites show us a connection within and outside and suddenly we start to put the pieces together and tell ourselves a story that we can see fits. You can find yourself anywhere in the universal oneness and interconnected relationship, depending on where you are looking from within yourself.

I had a similar heightened state one time, I realized later on I was simply entering the realm of awareness that sees itself in a stream of realms as one, sometimes almost appearing to be connecting/speaking to you more directly in ways where you haven't really been attuned to hear..:)

The universe is created in ways where everything is connected, we see it sometimes randomly, sometimes more profoundly. Then when we grasp that the pieces eventually form a greater awareness of you in the world and how you are in you being you, you deepen your awareness of how everything works and how you are in all that.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-12-2016, 05:33 AM
Master
Yes, what Naturesflow said is good. I agree.

In simple terms, I perceive it as within me, lower, middle, upper worlds. To connect with source I would go up, though it is always with me. To deal with problems, I would go down, or be pulled down to deal with the more difficult aspects. While all this is going on, the world that I perceive to be outside of myself is giving me clues. Clues that are left for me to find. When I find a clue, I get a nudge from within to pay attention. I save the clue until it fits into the puzzle. There comes a day when the puzzle pieces start fitting together.

I have guides who trained me to work with different concepts. I perceive them as being inside, but they send me to talk to others. Often the words of others are what I need to hear. I gather clues from the world around me all the time and I know they are for me to find. It is like an easter egg hunt.

It is normal to do that for some people. It is normal for me.

There is 'going inside' to inner worlds and interacting with others on that level. I do that all the time as well. It can be done with or without awareness from the other party.

I don't really know how things work. I know they do. We all perceive things a little differently. I experience visions inside. I look inside. Someone else might see their visions externally as an apparition or in a scrying tool. My 3rd eye sees within...

I suppose it is a matter of perception and personal experience that is relevent to you.

All that was said, is not relevant to a person who is not aware. We refer to that person as being 'asleep'....