Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-12-2016, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
That is right, seeing 111, 11:11 or other multiple occurrences of 1 is a reminder that your thoughts are about to manifest, so change them into a desired outcome.

Usualy they start appearing when a person reach a certain state, in which the so called 'external' help is needed.
The external is not so external because it is from you HS (HigherSelf/HolySpirit).

It is time when you start to change your mind about everything you know and to learn new things about the world you thought it was true.

Interesting interpretation, Dan, regarding manifestation... it's the first I hear of it and will keep it in mind, since lately 1:11 and 11:11 have been popping up virtually everywhere.

Amilius, your posts are always a pleasure to read:)
Old 18-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Suspended
Guide

"Numerologists believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than can be explained by chance or coincidence.This belief is related to the concept of synchronicity. Some authors claim that seeing 11:11 on a clock is an auspicious sign. Others claim that 11:11 signals a spirit presence.The belief that the time 11:11 has mystical powers has been adopted by believers in New Age philosophies. However, skeptics say that Uri Geller's examples of 11:11 phenomena in world events are examples of post-hoc reasoning and confirmation bias." Wikipedia

That being said, my husband's time of death(TOD) recorded on his death certificate is 11:11 ...
In the week leading up to his death he mentioned a few times being drawn to see this set of numbers ...
I was also drawn to see them, but did not know at the time that they are called angels signs or what meaning they had for us ...
At 11:07, he sent me an ADC in which I felt overcome w/peace, love & joy. I was compelled to keep staring at the clock till it struck 11:11pm. My dog who had been screeching earlier had calmed down & we both happily walked into the bedroom to go to sleep. It was not till the following morning we learned of his death. I was shocked when I saw his TOD as 11:11pm.

The numbers are meaningful when you are drawn strongly to be still to notice them for as long as a minute. When it's a coicidence, it is in a single moment that the universe randomly lets you know it is in sync & to maintain the balance ...