Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Master

amethyst causes psychic abilities to open

I have been using amethyst and I have noticed how much my clairvoyance and clairaudience have opened up since I started using these.

see, I will put 3 amethyst on my crown chakra and 2 amethyst on my third eye.....

anyone else notice your abilities getting stronger from using amethyst?

or if not, what has been your experience with amethyst?

I went a few days without using them and I noticed my messages stopped and then last night I used amethyst again and my messages resumed last night and this morning.

amethyst really is a magical stone, I believe
Old 20-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Master
oh i agree, is very very special. the first crystal i bought was an amethyst; and i have chosen amethyst to be with me today, a special raw piece of amethyst with depth and colour and sparkle. i always feel calm and settled and grounded with amethyst. like a breathing out and relaxing...
Old 20-05-2013, 03:50 AM
Likes2Read

Amethyst is absolutely great for the Crown Chaka. I haven't used it for the Third Eye yet, but that sounds like a good thought.

I'm a big fan of the whole Quatz family.

I have used Amethyst for healing, as I've noticed its energy is a pretty effective pain-killer. I was surprised at just how potent it is, even though I'd read about its effects well before trying it. I had a sore knee, and I had a small amethyst cluster handy. I decided, "Well, what the heck? It can't do any harm" and put the cluster on the aching knee. Even though I was studying crystals avidly at the time, this was my first attempt to relieve pain in this way, and I was astonished when the ache disappeared at once. Considering that I really don't like to take medicine unless I must, I was happy to find a way to ease pain without resorting to medication.
Old 20-05-2013, 04:54 AM
Master

I have two sore knees so thank you for posting about the amethyst helping your knee - going to give it a try

Jenny Crow
Old 20-05-2013, 06:29 AM
K Star 215

I will try that I have been working in both those abilities and didn't think to use my crystals to help with that! Thank u love and light
Old 20-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for your post Rena. I haven't really used amethyst much...haven't been attracted to it until lately. I think maybe I wasn't ready for it. Then the other day I was feeling anxious about a situation in my life and I reached for an amethyst for the first time and it calmed me down. I could quit obsessing about it. Now I'm going to try it for psychic work because of your thread.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Master

i'm so happy my thread helped a few of you!!!!!!!!!

thank you everyone for your replies! =)

also that's interesting about amethyst helping with pain. I never would have thought that.
Old 21-05-2013, 02:19 PM
ninja365

What great ideas, I'll try them! Thanks for the thread, Rena.
Old 21-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator
That was my first stone. Someone gave me along time ago. It is my only stone.
Old 24-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Knower
Amethyst was always my favourite, a wear amethyst every day, on my hears, around my nck, as bracelets, in my pockets ... and i've been doing this for about 3 months and frankly it has brought a lot of help to my spiritual growth :)