Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-12-2019, 02:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Lesson 2:
"If you're not using reversals, you're not using the full deck"

One of the other things I really liked about Pisces was that she is really into using the deck - what I consider 'the full deck', reversals included. Without any 'good' or 'bad' cards (and this lady was REALLY not afraid of shadow work, but more on that in another lesson!), again it laid the foundation for a very freeing way of reading tarot... I've always felt that excluding reversals 'truncates' the vocabulary available to a tarot deck, although there were a few decks she only read upright (I think they were mostly oracle decks though). I always felt the option of using reversals gave extra depth to a reading, even if the message was sometimes a proverbial slap to the face, haha! (the tarot deck is sometimes like a beloved best friend or family member - they'll tell you what you need to hear and won't always sugar-coat the message!) I liked that we were both very united in encouraging as many people as possible to not fear reversals.

Tarot prompt: (beginner friendly)
Ask the cards for a positive message as revealed in a reversed card. Pull a card - if it's upright, reverse it.

What does the card say to you?

Ace of Wands Tarot of Haunted House

You know when it's windy and you're trying to light a match, but the wind makes it really difficult, and you have to reposition it to enable to light it and stop it from being blown out? That what this card reminds me of when it's reversed.

A new spark of creativity in the offing, but it's going to take a bit of work.