Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-12-2015, 03:38 AM
Pathfinder

Kundalini awakening

Does Kundalini awakening happen in both persons when Twin Flames meet or only in one?
Old 21-12-2015, 04:16 AM
Experiencer
I am highly skeptical to it happening in any of them. I believe the intense feeling of (mundane) love is glorified as kundalini. Similarly I also believe the concept "the dark night of the soul" is carelessly used to describe general depressive moods. (This thread was posted in "Spiritual Development"´at the time of writing)
Old 21-12-2015, 04:35 AM
Pathfinder
I had to look up the definition for kundalini, because up until this point I had only referred to it as "spiritual awakening" ...but to answer your question, I'm not sure. My twin often describes the time when we first started dating at 14 as him leaving his "autonomous phase," which is what he refers to as the time period before meeting me. Basically he didn't really do too much for himself and didn't have too many of his own thoughts/expressed emotions, etc, until I came along and kinda turned his world upside down. ;)

For me, I've always been a more spiritual person.. so I wouldn't describe it as a spiritual awakening. But I definitely knew the second I saw him that something was different about him, because I had been having dreams about him prior to us being introduced.
Old 21-12-2015, 05:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free1
I am highly skeptical to it happening in any of them. I believe the intense feeling of (mundane) love is glorified as kundalini. Similarly I also believe the concept "the dark night of the soul" is carelessly used to describe general depressive moods. (This thread was posted in "Spiritual Development"´at the time of writing)

Good to be skeptical but you can't seriously make such a swooping statement with no evidence of twin flames never having a kundalini experience? I mean, with all due respect, what would you know? And How would you know this for fact?
And DNOTS is a poem written by a roman catholic saint called John of the cross. It's about the souls journey from the body to be unified with God. The dark night is what to some feels like an abandonment of God, as though he took his light away. And there are two phases, the purification of senses and the purification of spirit. It ain't no walk in the park and to say it's people with depression calling it a DNOTS is misunderstood.

You can't even begin to understand what half of the people here have been through to assume their dark night is only a case of depression. How would you know how they felt? What they went through?

To the OP. I think Kundalini can happen before and during and after a twin flame. There is no set standard with kundalini as it's an energy that can be triggered at any time.
Old 21-12-2015, 11:31 AM
Master

Yes I had a full kundalini awakening after my twin passed away. I knew him when I was younger but did not know he was a twin til he passed away. Had no idea what a twin soul was prior. It can happen in one or both depending if the twin is ready. One might not have a full awakening though. Yes it is the same as a spiritual awakening.
Old 21-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Master
What?

What is a kundalini event to you?

You better hope one is not caused by a twins death.

Not even sure how that is possible.
Old 21-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDawn
Good to be skeptical but you can't seriously make such a swooping statement with no evidence of twin flames never having a kundalini experience? I mean, with all due respect, what would you know? And How would you know this for fact?
And DNOTS is a poem written by a roman catholic saint called John of the cross. It's about the souls journey from the body to be unified with God. The dark night is what to some feels like an abandonment of God, as though he took his light away. And there are two phases, the purification of senses and the purification of spirit. It ain't no walk in the park and to say it's people with depression calling it a DNOTS is misunderstood.

You can't even begin to understand what half of the people here have been through to assume their dark night is only a case of depression. How would you know how they felt? What they went through?

To the OP. I think Kundalini can happen before and during and after a twin flame. There is no set standard with kundalini as it's an energy that can be triggered at any time.
Was it not a good skeptical reflection?

How do I know? I know it because I see it, and I know it as I see it (in the way I see it).

I believe it is not only a case of depression. In some cases I think it is a case of depression, craving, love, misunderstanding of DNOTS. I think it is a romanticization of the own misery, which actually can be helpful, as DNOTS also provide with a framework to actually do something (but if John would agree to the course of action, I doubt).

By the way,
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDawn

How do you know? (observe: it did not ask if you know, but how you know)
Old 21-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Experiencer
I probably don't understand enough about Kundalini awakening to know if I experienced it. I know that once my TF and I released ourselves into each other's company, we had an entire day collapse upon us. It felt like time was lost, and I cannot really remember it. I do remember lying in the bed together, staring into each other's eyes as daylight turned to dark, not having an awareness of where we were, what time it was, if we should leave the house, or even eat. I also remember the intense burning energy of our first sexual activity, almost like there was an electrical current running between us. I know how freaked out he got when I stared in his eyes and he couldn't bear to look at me, said it was too intense. And I know how horrible (understatement) were the months after he just stopped speaking to me. It was intense, but I wouldn't call any of that Kundalini awakening. I think I'm probably holding myself back from truly experiencing it, though, because I did have an experience one night when I tried to imagine myself lying next to him, and it felt extremely overwhelming and emotional, as if he was right there. I think my soul is capable of doing things I'm not yet aware of. I need to have the courage to allow it.
Old 21-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
What?

What is a kundalini event to you?

You better hope one is not caused by a twins death.

Not even sure how that is possible.

A twin souls death is the most painful thing a person can go through. It DOES trigger a kundalini/spiritual awakening and the dark night of the soul that goes with it. Not sure what you dont understand about it.
Old 21-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Master
Again what is a kundalini event?

Also I have never heard of kundalini causing depression from waking up.