Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Experiencer

Hi. I'm John.

Edited to remove inappropriate and graphic language. SF Staff

Last edited by Jonspen : 17-04-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:33 PM
tiltjlp

Hi Jonspen,

Sorry you've had a rough life. But from the last part of you post, I wouldn't agree that everything is hopeless. You do seem to have some spirituality, and you have hopes, dreams, and a goal. I would suggest that when life seems to be too much to handle, you find someone, possibly a professional, to discuss things with. I know from personal experience that talking things over with someone can help get your attitude back in line.

Good luck,

John
Old 10-04-2007, 02:20 PM
cweiters

Welcome

Hello Jonspen welcome to SF. I believe each of us are designed with the truth of life, I feel the more you seek your spiritual path, happy you will be.
I am glade you found your way here with us, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Love to all
cw
Old 10-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Maranda

Welcome! Pull up a chair and join us.

Let us cheer you up. We can do that you know. So don't go away.

Just tone down the bad words, they are not allowed on here.

Join in tell us some more about yourself.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Sounds to me like you are heading for a spiritual break through - it's always darkest before the dawn. Smile.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Atlantis

Wellcome to the club, i mean it in both ways.
Had\Have VERY similar problems...
Just the point that i wished to be an actor not a screenplay writter :)
Old 10-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Master
Welcome to SF, John. I was relieved to hear that this year has been different for you. Hope you find more of what you're searching for. See you around the board.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 11-04-2007, 01:23 AM
OceanWaves19161

Hey John,

Keep on going:). You'll find lots of support here. Alot of us have been through the days when all you want to do is leave the planet so don't be afraid to express your feelings and talk if you need to. Keep hope in your heart because although it mighn't feel like it...there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Alana
Old 11-04-2007, 03:24 AM
lightworker

Hi John,
Welcome, it's sounds like you've had a very trying life so far, but i too am glad you've found your spiritual side. It has seen me through some very rough times, my guides were always by my side, as are yours. Like Maranda said, it's always darkest before the dawn, very true.
Old 15-04-2007, 03:34 PM
pebble

Hi John,
I am new here also. Searching for answers. All humans have a rough life, some a lot rougher than others. I hope that things start getting better for you.
My life had to fall apart before I could start putting it back together. God was the one who put it back together for me. (some places you can not mention God. If this is one of the places, just let me know, and I will delete my account. TY)
Old 15-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Master
pebble, if you'll have a look around the board, you'll find that God is mentioned often. Speaking of God here is allowed and welcomed. I'm glad that you feel your life has been put back together.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Closed Thread