Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-01-2012, 04:53 PM
bluebird

bad luck/ negative energy

Firstly, I apologise if this is in the wrong area of the forum. I really need a bit of help please of anyone can.
Since my father passed away in 2003, my family and I seem to have nothing but bad luck, we seem to have one thing after another and after so many years of it we're at the end of our tether. We seem to have work issues, both my brother and I have been bullied out of jobs, fiancially things don't improve at all because of the job situation. Very recently, one of our beloved pets passed away suddenly which emphasised how low we all feel at the moment.

I've even resorted to removing a piece of jewellry I've worn for the last eight years as I'm now thinking it may be bad luck. Its a necklace that my father brought for his mother and gave to me after her death. I wore it because my dad brought it. I didn't get on with my paternal grandmother as she treated my father badly.

My mother things that maybe our house has some bad luck? I don't know what it is. Does anyone know of any way / anything we can do to try and change this.
Our extended family seem to do well in every way, but we always seem to lose, no matter what we do.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Old 11-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Shabby

I would say you need a shift in consciousness. A good luck charm, prayer, spell or anything else will do the trick. What do you believe you need?
Old 12-01-2012, 07:57 AM
bluebird

Hi Shabby thanks. I honestly don't know anymore, I'm at the end of my tether.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Shabby

Hey Bluebird,
Change can only come from change. I believe our very "being" (in your case "unlucky") creates our experience. Change can be something as simple as changing your focus of attention. You could look for what is going "right" in your life and hold that in mind, meaning prove to your self that you believing you are unlucky, unhappy, stressed or what ever the problem is...is not true and then watch things start to change. Shift the focus of your attention.
Old 15-01-2012, 05:53 PM
bluebird

Thanks. Sometimes it just makes me feel so low, as though I'm losing my self worth.
Old 19-02-2012, 01:28 PM
bluebird

I start a new job tomorrow and for the first time I actually feel scared of starting in case I have more of the same. I was talking to my dad in my mind asking him to help me, but I don't think he can ..
Old 19-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird
I start a new job tomorrow and for the first time I actually feel scared of starting in case I have more of the same. I was talking to my dad in my mind asking him to help me, but I don't think he can ..

Hey Bluebird,
I am happy to hear you got a new job....that is good news right? It's o.k. to be scared, just don't let fear hold you back from experiencing the blessings life has in store for you!
Old 19-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Master
Wow, I'm so sorry, Bluebird. I wish I had advice for you, but I don't. I have heard things like getting rid of particular things that carry imprints of something bad in the past... Did your dad suffer before he passed away? I was going to say sometimes it just feels like everything is going wrong one of those "when it rains, it pours" scenerios, but you say this has been going on since 2003. But then again, Bluebird...if I sat here right now...and I thought back quite a few years, I could see nothing but bad luck in my life as well. I've got many pets and some died tragically, and was totally unexpected. Health issues with some, financial problems oh yes...deaths, yep. And it seemed never ending. This has been going on for a decade, more like 2. I have heard we all have seasons, some good, some bad, some last a short period of time, some long. So maybe this is just a season of sorrow for now, but it's not going to last and maybe being proactive with positive thoughts (yeah, that's funny coming from me lol) and making each day fresh and new with good thoughts, good things, even bringing fresh flowers in your house and greeting the sunrise.

I wish you all the best ((((((((((((((((((BLUEBIRD)))))))))))))))))))))))) )

Things are iffy for me but you know, I'm feeling like this is finally going to be the spring of my life. I hope it will be for you too.
Old 19-02-2012, 07:10 PM
bluebird

Thanks for your messages. I know I should feel pleased about this job but at the moment I feel more scared than anything.. I know its the right thing to do but at the same time I'm terrified.
Old 19-02-2012, 07:24 PM
midnightstar

It's perfectly normal to feel afraid bluebird, take deep breaths and say to yourself "I've got this job and things are going to get better"