Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-11-2011, 10:43 PM
samanthanightly

Twin Flame separation

my TF and I were together when we were younger and we were best friends at the time. Within the last year or so, we remain friends but we've both moved on because the timing in our life just was not right and things weren't working out.

i know he is my TF and i can feel he knows i'm his, but does our separation mean that we just aren't ready for each other in this lifetime? is this possible?
Old 16-11-2011, 11:18 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthanightly
my TF and I were together when we were younger and we were best friends at the time. Within the last year or so, we remain friends but we've both moved on because the timing in our life just was not right and things weren't working out.

i know he is my TF and i can feel he knows i'm his, but does our separation mean that we just aren't ready for each other in this lifetime? is this possible?

the biggest thing that people do is misunderstand the separation. it is for the purpose of the two of you working on clearing karma and balancing. there are tons of people that dispute the validity of karma but when you get to this area, then it becomes a real issue that needs to be addressed.

Essentially this means self healing and balancing of all the heavy emotional chaff and energies that you have had over the years of this life and past lives.

the clearer you become the more you are going to magnetize to each other.
Old 16-11-2011, 11:55 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
the biggest thing that people do is misunderstand the separation. it is for the purpose of the two of you working on clearing karma and balancing. there are tons of people that dispute the validity of karma but when you get to this area, then it becomes a real issue that needs to be addressed.

Essentially this means self healing and balancing of all the heavy emotional chaff and energies that you have had over the years of this life and past lives.

the clearer you become the more you are going to magnetize to each other.

I prefer what Nicole and Mel in Canada have to say on this topic. They say twins do not have karma between them. Instead, what is going on is that they are incarnated into a certain culture and background in order to clear the negative energetic patterns for others. I may be misquoting them; I believe this was all in one of their more recent videos. They say that twins will go through kind of like an accelerated path, attracting and taking on issue after issue, and overcoming the issues very quickly. For example, Mel talks about how he battled and overcame addiction.

So for example, most people may have one or two major challenges of their lifetime to overcome, but the twin flame will be the otherwise emotionally stable, mentally healthy, well adjusted person that will get the proverbial fire-hose of challenges, all of which are relatively quickly overcome.

And THAT is the mission. Right there.
Old 17-11-2011, 12:24 AM
79810PM

SQ, really? I hadn't read that (have heard some of this in postings here)..
that sure resonates... at least in part.
Old 17-11-2011, 12:28 AM
samanthanightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I prefer what Nicole and Mel in Canada have to say on this topic. They say twins do not have karma between them. Instead, what is going on is that they are incarnated into a certain culture and background in order to clear the negative energetic patterns for others. I may be misquoting them; I believe this was all in one of their more recent videos. They say that twins will go through kind of like an accelerated path, attracting and taking on issue after issue, and overcoming the issues very quickly. For example, Mel talks about how he battled and overcame addiction.

So for example, most people may have one or two major challenges of their lifetime to overcome, but the twin flame will be the otherwise emotionally stable, mentally healthy, well adjusted person that will get the proverbial fire-hose of challenges, all of which are relatively quickly overcome.

This is such an interesting perspective SerpentQueen. Ironically, my twin flame is of the Filipino descent and was actually born in the Phillipines and adopted by his uncle and aunt here in America. He still has a very heavily based Filipino family in California. We're from Massachusetts. I'm American of Lithuanian and French descent.

Another ironic point is that in my life, I've also had to battle and overcome addiction while my twin flame seems to have a relatively stable head on his shoulders. Am I interpreting this right? Because most of what you said seems to make sense to my/our situation.

But I also feel that I may have lost him. I know he'll always be there for me and we have a "one in a million" type of connection that I will never have with another person. When we together, it was as if each of us had finally found the missing piece to the puzzle, the sensation of feeling "whole," with a purpose of sharing our lives for such enrichment. He believes the same thing as well. Although our decisions and mistakes have taken us on different paths, he will always be in my life. Just not in the way that I feel was supposed to/intended to happen. He's talked about how he feels the same, but he currently has another girlfriend and I've had many boyfriends since. His current girlfriend is literally wife-type material, got a gut feeling one day they'll get married. aghhh
Old 17-11-2011, 12:46 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79810PM
SQ, really? I hadn't read that (have heard some of this in postings here)..
that sure resonates... at least in part.

Check out their series of videos and their radio show (just google Nicole Mel twin flames -- they pop right up).

It resonated for me -- a big "ah ha!" moment. I have said all along I am not an "Old Soul" -- I do not feel like one at all. Nope. I feel like a new soul, one that arrived with no baggage. Baggage accumulated as I grew up and went through life, but I never carried anything for long.

Nope, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt and always have that I am not an "old" soul who's tired and wants to go "home" -- I've been back already and I chose to return for a reason.

And I have been told over and over my aura is white. But that doesn't make me a clueless newbie with no experience.

And now I am rambling. This is nothing I have not already said, in various posts here and there.
Old 17-11-2011, 12:48 AM
SerpentQueen

Don't quote me on this (I spend my days sucking up all kinds of information, and then have a horrible memory for where I saw or heard what) but I think Mel says this in his "The Mission Begins in Childhood" video...

There are others here who follow Nicole and Mel who may have better memories.
Old 17-11-2011, 01:08 AM
79810PM

well I feel kind of old.. not sure about old soul but if that goes along with it..
LOL
but yes, the way you describe (& what they are saying) of how it's being able to move through that, "hose in the face," situations quickly & to completion.. I don't tend to let my feet drag in things I say what i think/mean what I say.. it irritates some, others love that.. I don't care particularly but feel that I must do this.. my mission to please GOD & I just don't like to be fake or waste time. the energy thing too & love/ing by being honest, of course in what I believe & what I feel is my being accountable (unto God).

that is the mission huh? interesting..

I think both tf & myself are very much this way.. overcomers (though it seems to me he is very up caught in himself at the moment/ whatever/again I don't care, life's too short ..), in our own challenges. Neither of us are afraid to speak (our truth). What is the saying if one has no enemies they don't have any friends? LOL.. I'll leave the rest unsaid. I truely do not care what others think of me if /when I believe I am doing what God Wants me to do.. because it's strength & beauty of the heart & soul. The Refiner's Fire!

Quote:
Check out their series of videos and their radio show (just google Nicole Mel twin flames -- they pop right up).

It resonated for me -- a big "ah ha!" moment. I have said all along I am not an "Old Soul" -- I do not feel like one at all. Nope. I feel like a new soul, one that arrived with no baggage. Baggage accumulated as I grew up and went through life, but I never carried anything for long.

Nope, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt and always have that I am not an "old" soul who's tired and wants to go "home" -- I've been back already and I chose to return for a reason.

And I have been told over and over my aura is white. But that doesn't make me a clueless newbie with no experience.

And now I am rambling. This is nothing I have not already said, in various posts here and there.

Last edited by 79810PM : 17-11-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 17-11-2011, 01:12 AM
79810PM

Hi Samantha, welcome!
Old 17-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Master

Quote:

yeah i had a reading with them actually mel and nicole or john, not sure i do think they speak loads of sense but i think looking into past lives is also important in some ways to understand reasons that things might be happening i did past life yesterday still trying to work it into everything atm.