Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 02:30 PM
ljepotica

Go for it Amy Green-the more information we have here the better:)

You can never have too much info on home remedies and I'm sure we'd all love to know:)

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 20-04-2007, 08:43 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Hello All, well once again I have a unusual healing modality that worked for me although not an ordinary Home Remedy but thought it was worth mentioning. A few years ago I was living way up in the mountains and was heating water to wash dishes and I scalded my belly when I went to pour the boiling water into the dishpan. !!! Although not to the point of skin damage but pretty red and painful! Well being so far from a Dr. I had remembered a friend who was a Color Healer telling me about this color blue (as shown below) that if you had a scarf or cloth in this color you could use it on burns, so being desperate I did by chance have a scarf of this color. So I wrapped it around my body covering the scalded area and within 7-10 minutes it began to stop the burning pain. I left it on all the rest of the day and went to bed with it on. Well... the next morning when I removed the scarf the slightly blistered scald was completely gone and no redness or pain was evident.
Hope this is acceptable in this thread, if not feel free to move it.WWLN
Blue
Old 20-04-2007, 09:02 AM
cweiters

Mud packs

Thank you WWLN color healing what a wonderful healing experience, I believe all things work together. Nothing absolutly nothing is independent on this planet called earth.

It's amazing with what a mud pack can do.

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 20-04-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Thank You weiters, I so agree with you too!! Mud packs are very easy and convenient and you can add herbs to them for other healing effects and drawing out toxins such as radiation treatment residue by adding pure sea salt to the pack and applying it to the area(s) that have been exposed to the radiation treatment. The sea salt draws out and neutralizes the residue. Other ways that can be used to draw out that same radiation residue by putting the sea salt about 1 cup in as a bath soak and submerse ones-self off and on for 15 minutes. This works best but the mud pack is good for ppl who are not able to soak in a tub. And a variety of Clays to choose from for their drawing and healing properties too! Bentonite clay for deep drawing and cooling properties, Red clay with egg white and honey to refresh a tired complexion to name a couple. Good Stuff! WWLN :)

Last edited by Woman Who Loves Nature : 02-05-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:31 PM
OceanWaves19161

Vinegar can be applped to your face etc to reduce redness from acne. It clears up bacteria and makes a great exfoliant for a very cheap price. Use full strength if you have non sensitive skin, half strength (mix with water) if your skin is sensitive
Old 03-05-2007, 06:02 AM
Moonflower

Lip Balm

Fruity Lip balm

30gram beeswax granules
20gram cocoa butter
50ml sweet almond oil
50 drops essence oil lemon,lime, orange or a blend
Or for an antiseptic blend, tea tree, lavender or mellissa

Heat waxes gently together until all granules are dissolved. Add essential oil. Half fill container & leave to settle for 10 mins as contents will contract slightly. Top up then leave for a while before sealing container ..
Old 03-05-2007, 08:13 PM
ashti

Fly repellant

20 mint teabags soaked over night in a litre of boiled water
250 ml white vinegar
several drops of tea tree oil
several drops of lavender oil
Squirt of washing up liquid

Good old shake - excellent fly repellant!

Keeps my horse free from sweet itch - add baby oil when she gets flaky dandruff too.....

Stinks tho x
Closed Thread