Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Pathfinder

Seeing auras can be very challenging

I started to see auras or rather energy fields in 2013 for the first time in my life but it was in 2016 that I saw them more vividly. I kept this as a secret of mine for some years (only a friend knew it) and as things got worse in 2017 (in the sense that it psychologically isolated me from other people) I also told my mother who fortunately kept it too as a secret despite being a narrow minded fundamentalist Christian(no offense for the Christians on this forum).

So, in 2017, despite good results at university(I also graduated later) and an improvement in my energy field, life was really weird and dangerous for me as I felt I could loose my sanity. If I focused on someone's face, that face would somehow change. But the good side was that I felt more alive energetically.

Now, in 2018, I see energy fields or auras even better, and what is more interesting , my normal eye sight has improved(I almost no longer need glasses).

I am no longer so dizzy by seeing auras and I want to tell the good news to you as well: Being disturbed by seeing auras can come to an end.
But you need to work with your own aura if you don't want to be disturbed by other's people energies.

So, I was not a natural "psychic" by birth. I gained my "abilities". And I had to spiritually cleanse myself in order to gain balance and not go crazy!

Today, I still have some issues, in the sense that I am sensitive to artificial light. Nonetheless, my sensitivity to it has decreased.(fortunately).

And I still fear for my mental health.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account

I see a lot of people talking about viewing auras as if they were physical, I mean, I guess I used to think that too, but auras are spiritual, so you have to use your imagination which is the portal to clairvoyance.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:12 AM
Master
spiritualll,
I do have some understanding about how to 'read' energy fields, but your description doesn't sound all that familiar.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Newbie ;)

All I can say is that when I was on my own journey to see auras, I learned about afterimages effects. The phenomenon when you look at a bright object, and you close your eyes afterward and you still see the volume of that object as a complementary color. For example, when you close your eyes after looking at an object long enough, you will see red if the object is green, orange if it is blue, etc. With training, I could notice those colors even without closing the eyes.

It was fun for a while but what strikes me even now is that the color of the living things wouldn't correspond with the complementary color. That would only be so for inanimate things.

Anyways, whatever you think your doing, it is always good to pressure test.
Old 08-11-2018, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualll

And I still fear for my mental health.

Hello,

It would be good if you could put that concern to rest. What is it about being different/enabled in some way that upsets you the most?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Pathfinder

Imagine that you have seen your whole life in a certain way, having a rather bad vision and needing glasses and gradually starting to see different energies, places, objects and people becoming bright. First, it blinds you. It's like Plato's cave. We have lived our whole life in the shadows and when we first see the light, it hurts.

But my problem is that the changes in my vision were huge and highly unexpected. I feared that I would develop some mental disease and forget to recognize even the face of my mother.

And I was almost utterly alone in my journey.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:53 PM
Pathfinder

A spiritual journey of opening up to other realms can be dangerous unless you take the proper precautions.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualll
A spiritual journey of opening up to other realms can be dangerous unless you take the proper precautions.

Or have a belief that benovalent things are happening in your life.

I guess the hardest thing to consider is that we are all precious and loved.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your loving comments John. For me, the hardest thing to consider is God's love for me.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account

What an an amazing journey!
Could you share how you began developing your skill with auras? It is something I'd like to learn more about.