Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-02-2018, 07:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Weird vision

I have had the same vision multiple times. I am an angel in heaven. Then Lucifer visits me. I am really close to Archangel Michael. Michael tries to stop me from falling with Lucifer. Then fails but ends up searching for me anyway after making some kind of deal with God. I It's very weird.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:21 AM
Seeker

Do you hear them in your visions?
Old 13-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelGaladrielKingsley
I have had the same vision multiple times. I am an angel in heaven. Then Lucifer visits me. I am really close to Archangel Michael. Michael tries to stop me from falling with Lucifer. Then fails but ends up searching for me anyway after making some kind of deal with God. I It's very weird.

Cool.

How do these visions happen to you, while awake, while asleep, while meditating?
Old 13-02-2018, 05:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
Do you hear them in your visions?
There is talking. And sounds. Mostly it is feelings.
Old 13-02-2018, 05:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Cool.

How do these visions happen to you, while awake, while asleep, while meditating?
All of the above and sometimes it just flashes through my mind while awake.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelGaladrielKingsley

Hello,

My understanding of your vision is this. You are an angel in heaven. Now if you are an angelic being then weather you are in hreaven or in a life expression, the core you is always angelic.

The symbolism for Lucifer is our psychic dark side. it does want its fair share of attention for us. That other symbolism for AA Michael represents our spiritual/divine guidance.

Your guidance will not want you to get caught up and lost in dark ways of being. The term falling is an interesting choice of terms. It can represents a perminant state for being lost or a lack of clarity on some issue of importance to you. I am curious what your perception of it would be.

The part where that guidance fails yet Michael does not abandon you. He does what he can to make a deal with God to help you out in some way.

I would say that this vision is like an introduction message encouraging you to seek greater understanding about spiritual matters.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-02-2018, 02:34 AM
Master
I have had a vision like yours in that angels were present within it, while awake or conscious with eyes closed. I was aware of being sitting up and awake, but when I had had the vision it felt I was called elsewhere, and I had lost all awareness of being there in the room sitting up with eye simply closed. It is a very strange feeling to both feel and then further explain what it felt like. Essentially it felt like despite being there awake sitting up in my room, that I had gone somewhere else during the envisioning, or visualization. Very strange feeling.
Old 16-02-2018, 05:23 PM
Newbie ;)

From my understanding so far, I fell to save humanity. I felt like I was the only one who could pull it off or something. Michael was in love with the angel that I was but she abandoned him for her duty. Michael made a deal so that he could find and protect her. He became the Guardian Angel that is known today.

Then there's another flash where Lucifer kidnaps the angel to hell and Michael comes to save her. The two clash and somehow, the girl angel is saved and dragged out of hell but she wasn't allowed in heaven because she fell and ended up being incarnated into human form to supposedly who I am now.

It sounds insane and I feel like its a bit of a reach when i feel these things. I dont feel that important.