Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Pathfinder
Anyone else feels the same about their soulmate/twinflame?

So, I'm 16 and realized I met my twinflame, who is an Aquarius and I'm a Leo. I'm moving next year and when I tried to get his contact info but he ran away from me. He's still in 3D and haven't really awakened yet. I realized I had to let him go because he would only hold me back my spiritual development and if he wants to be with me, then I'll just wait for him to do so. Anyone else experience like chasing someone and then just listening to your higher self and realize all its happening for divine reason. It's hard to talk about this with others because most are trapped in 3D.
Old 17-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana820
So, I'm 16 and realized I met my twinflame, who is an Aquarius and I'm a Leo. I'm moving next year and when I tried to get his contact info but he ran away from me. He's still in 3D and haven't really awakened yet. I realized I had to let him go because he would only hold me back my spiritual development and if he wants to be with me, then I'll just wait for him to do so. Anyone else experience like chasing someone and then just listening to your higher self and realize all its happening for divine reason. It's hard to talk about this with others because most are trapped in 3D.

I have something similar I'm almost 17 in a few days and I am also a Leo and my twin flame is Aquarius.I never physically met him but I meant him in a dream a few years back and I know how he looks like,his full name, hobbies he likes etc.Recently I been seeing signs such as 1111 and seeing his name everywhere.I feel like the only way for us to meet in the physical is for me to astral project and clear and balance my chakras first,I also have to get my thoughts in check first.The best thing for you to do is to wait and in divine timing he will come back.Ive been there before I haven't seen my twin flame in years and I miss him very much but in divine timing he will show up.There are websites you can go to such as twinflame1111.com that will help you with the running stage.God bless
Old 17-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm also a Leo and my loved one is an Aquarius! Only met him in dreams (intense encounters).

Guess Leo and Aquarius is a good combination ;)
Old 17-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Pathfinder

I'm 16 as well, and met my twin flame... I don't think he's spiritually awake either. Had to let him go yesterday and break the cycle of constantly being hurt by him. I'm a Pisces and he's a Leo :) It really sucks because I still feel his presence in my heart... I wish I could just move on.
Old 18-07-2016, 01:24 AM
Experiencer
Dont get me wrong if i ask this im not doubting the experience. How can you be sure it is a twinflame?
At that age one actually falls the first time in love, the whole puberty hormones etc. The first love is always something special and you wont ever forgett it. That is confuseing to me, because i feel like after some realationships there can be made a difference imo. I advise dont fix yourself on an idea like this, because if it isnt a twinflame relationship you will make yourself suffer probably for many years. Dont get angry im writing this out of a place of concerning.
Old 18-07-2016, 01:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
Dont get me wrong if i ask this im not doubting the experience. How can you be sure it is a twinflame?
At that age one actually falls the first time in love, the whole puberty hormones etc. The first love is always something special and you wont ever forgett it. That is confuseing to me, because i feel like after some realationships there can be made a difference imo. I advise dont fix yourself on an idea like this, because if it isnt a twinflame relationship you will make yourself suffer probably for many years. Dont get angry im writing this out of a place of concerning.

This is why I usually don't say my age on here because of people like you... I understand your concern, but the majority of people meet TFs at very young ages... even as young as 12/13 years old.

I don't think it's right of you to tell someone whether or not a connection is actually a certain type of connection. Only the people who are involved in the connection know how they feel. When you're in a TF connection, you just know... It has nothing to do with first loves.

I can't speak for everybody on this forum, but knowing me and my connection with him... it's definitely a TF connection.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Experiencer
You got it the wrong way, i havent meant it bad. I said i do not doubt your experience! It just seem a trend to me and im worried that young people like you getting confused with it. I cant understand that universe is so cruel to bother young hearts with the heaviness a tf connection can bring.
Old 18-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
You got it the wrong way, i havent meant it bad. I said i do not doubt your experience! It just seem a trend to me and im worried that young people like you getting confused with it. I cant understand that universe is so cruel to bother young hearts with the heaviness a tf connection can bring.

My apologies. I think many people meet their TF at a young age (teens to young adulthood) to put them through the purging phase and resolve all past issues.
Old 18-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
Somehow it does make sense what you say. Young people like you carry a big faith to humanity. This world moves fast and i see life is just a blink of an eye and still i dont know nothing. May yall the hearts be blessed with strength to all young spirits and stay strong no matter what.
Old 18-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Guide

I think labeling the connection is wrong in any age and this has nothing to do with your or the OPs young age, Anonymous. Honestly, I believe it is less harmful to falsely recognize a TF at 12 than it is at 40. You are more resilient and have a wider space for mistakes and many many many chances for reunion and growth :).

Still: I think it is not impossible to meet your TF at a young age, not at all. However, it is not the case either that the majority of people meet their TFs at such a young age. People meet their TFs, if they do so, when they are ready to address their issues and if anything, every period in a person's life bears the potential to bring up more issues that will need to be addressed later.

To the OP, this is a great place to be at. Keep on growing and widening your knowledge and understanding