Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-10-2018, 07:54 AM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 436
  Explorer21's Avatar
John F. Kennedy and the Space Program

John F Kennedy was totally against secrecy when it came to important knowledge of benefit to all humanity. He considered the dangers of such secrecy far outweighed the benefits. Just before his death, he proposed to the Soviet Union that they merge their space programs in a cooperative venture for the benefit of both nations and humanity in general. In those days, this was a very drastic idea in light of the deep distrust existing between the United States and Russia, and most likely was the last straw leading to his assassination.

__________________
"The greatest government secret of the century is that advanced human civilizations have been discovered on many of the planets in our solar system. And the physical spaceships which are seen in the skies every day are from some of them."

(Omnec Onec)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-10-2018, 03:24 PM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 366
  Starflower's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
John F Kennedy was totally against secrecy when it came to important knowledge of benefit to all humanity. He considered the dangers of such secrecy far outweighed the benefits. Just before his death, he proposed to the Soviet Union that they merge their space programs in a cooperative venture for the benefit of both nations and humanity in general. In those days, this was a very drastic idea in light of the deep distrust existing between the United States and Russia, and most likely was the last straw leading to his assassination.


is right. There's an interesting balance coming forth now all across the systems that the world built in the last historic age. Secrecy is crumbling. Ill will is becoming transparent. Although many who do not trust their intuition are bemused by the back and forth of "fake news" callouts, the truth is that a new compassion is being born out of the Light within those who use their inner light to guide themselves.

John F Kennedy's assassination was a grave setback to the progress of world peace. Who would have imagined though, what chaos would reign as the secrecy of sowing distrust continued as it has today? Truly every day is an opportunity to turn to the spiritual values and live them out loud.
__________________
Space has no dream limit.
Time has no speed limit.
Love is the quantum joy of infinity.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-10-2018, 08:40 AM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 436
  Explorer21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
is right. There's an interesting balance coming forth now all across the systems that the world built in the last historic age. Secrecy is crumbling. Ill will is becoming transparent. Although many who do not trust their intuition are bemused by the back and forth of "fake news" callouts, the truth is that a new compassion is being born out of the Light within those who use their inner light to guide themselves.

John F Kennedy's assassination was a grave setback to the progress of world peace. Who would have imagined though, what chaos would reign as the secrecy of sowing distrust continued as it has today? Truly every day is an opportunity to turn to the spiritual values and live them out loud.

Well spoken, Starflower! Secrecy can no longer hold up under the powerful light of truth and ill will is increasingly coming out into the open for all to see. This is part of Jesus' prophecy nearly 2,000 years ago that secrets will be uncovered in the so-called "Last Days."
__________________
"The greatest government secret of the century is that advanced human civilizations have been discovered on many of the planets in our solar system. And the physical spaceships which are seen in the skies every day are from some of them."

(Omnec Onec)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 366
  Starflower's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Well spoken, Starflower! Secrecy can no longer hold up under the powerful light of truth and ill will is increasingly coming out into the open for all to see. This is part of Jesus' prophecy nearly 2,000 years ago that secrets will be uncovered in the so-called "Last Days."

Yes, and, thank you, Explorer21. It is a comfort to know deep inside that the Light is increasing in the world and that process simply shows everything as it has been. It's humanity's inheritance to unite in new ways based on how we share our ideas and our freedoms to create benevolent and transparent systems.
Returning to John F Kennedy and the Space Program, I think that while NASA has hosted great minds and been very inventive, its inner systems are also full of secrecy and this will become apparent in time.
__________________
Space has no dream limit.
Time has no speed limit.
Love is the quantum joy of infinity.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15-10-2018, 04:17 AM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 436
  Explorer21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Yes, and, thank you, Explorer21. It is a comfort to know deep inside that the Light is increasing in the world and that process simply shows everything as it has been. It's humanity's inheritance to unite in new ways based on how we share our ideas and our freedoms to create benevolent and transparent systems.
Returning to John F Kennedy and the Space Program, I think that while NASA has hosted great minds and been very inventive, its inner systems are also full of secrecy and this will become apparent in time.

Starflower, I concur with everything you say here. Yes, what is essential is that humanity starts uniting in new and more benevolent ways, using new ideas, creating new forms for free energy to readily express through.
Yes, NASA is indeed highly secretive in its inner systems, and has been right from its founding in 1959 when its charter declared NASA to be a part of the military complex. As such, it was free to withhold any information they deemed unfit for public viewing.
__________________
"The greatest government secret of the century is that advanced human civilizations have been discovered on many of the planets in our solar system. And the physical spaceships which are seen in the skies every day are from some of them."

(Omnec Onec)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 366
  Starflower's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, I concur with everything you say here. Yes, what is essential is that humanity starts uniting in new and more benevolent ways, using new ideas, creating new forms for free energy to readily express through.
Yes, NASA is indeed highly secretive in its inner systems, and has been right from its founding in 1959 when its charter declared NASA to be a part of the military complex. As such, it was free to withhold any information they deemed unfit for public viewing.

It's a very old pattern of war, this intense secrecy on behalf of military intelligence which is coordinated by secret levels. John F Kennedy is one of those people whose assassination did not fade away. In my opinion, his death was an attack on peace. However, he is remembered for what is called the Cuban Missile Crisis which, as the common thread went that I picked up indirectly, JFK was responsible for the United States almost starting a war in Cuba.

With the way news is so obviously now, played, here in the US, it makes me ponder how JFK's real stance may have been totally obscured. What do you think, Explorer21?
__________________
Space has no dream limit.
Time has no speed limit.
Love is the quantum joy of infinity.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Lucky 1 Lucky 1 is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,860
  Lucky 1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
John F Kennedy was totally against secrecy when it came to important knowledge of benefit to all humanity. He considered the dangers of such secrecy far outweighed the benefits. Just before his death, he proposed to the Soviet Union that they merge their space programs in a cooperative venture for the benefit of both nations and humanity in general. In those days, this was a very drastic idea in light of the deep distrust existing between the United States and Russia, and most likely was the last straw leading to his assassination.


I don't know that I agree with any of this.....

John Kennedy was a former WWII navel Lieutenant and combat veteran and was well versed in both intelligence gathering and the need for secrecy.

He was that rarest of cats.........a conservative democrat who more often that not acted like a republican.....and championed such things as cutting tax's, smaller government and putting America and Americans first. (Does that sound familiar today???)

He was the one who put nuclear tipped medium range Jupiter missiles in Turkey right on the border of the Soviet Union....precisely to cause a confrontation with the Soviet Union to make them back down from the course they were on.

And it worked!
Ever here of the Cuban Missile Crisis???

JFK was the one who authorized the espionage that found out that the Soviet Union was not even remotely ready to fight a nuclear war and he knew from this espionage that if push came to shove that he could get the Soviets to back down...and they did.

This also had the effect of causing Nikita Khrushchev to fall from power and set the Soviet Union back more than a decade which was the goal the whole time.

This led to the rise of Leonid Brezhnev in 1964 who was a far less effective leader..... and unlike Khrushchev who was very much a realist.....Brezhnev was a communist party faithful who actually believed all the B-S. about communism working and could be argued started the long slow crumbling of the Soviet Empire which finally dissolved in the late 1980's with the help of policies put forth by Ronald Reagan.

As far as JFK suggesting a joint space program.....this was just another political maneuver to expose and show to the world the ineptitude of the Soviet space program....which it did.
__________________
Please don't tell my mom I'm in the oil industry. ...she still thinks I'm a piano player in a w****house!

I'm living on "tropical standard time"!!!

Yes I Am a Pirate! 200 years too late....the cannons don't thunder...there's nothing to plunder...I'm an over 40 victim of fate!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums