Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-01-2013, 03:52 AM
Niebla0007

Bad Spirits Attack

We hear quite a bit of people who just had an awakening being attacked by negative energies/bad spirits-
which yes, I had my fair share of nightmares out of...
like being strangled by an evil red haired entity at the point of waking up
with all the crazy wind all around as one of them.
But behind all these,
does it take one to be a psychic to be open to such paranormal experiences?
Do you know somebody who doesn't believe in these instances
but have it happened to them?
Old 09-01-2013, 04:31 AM
Experiencer

Being strangled by a demon, is actually a blockage in the throat chakra, in that it's imbalanced, been there and felt it.

I can speak for my demon, as he wants my attention, he wants me to shed some light on him. If I neglect him he will give me temptations, hoping my guard is down, to give him a glimpse of pleasure. His real purpose is for me to listen to him and give him my love as my higher spirit gives me.

Open up your heart, is opening up your mind. Believe in the unbelievable.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Master

What exactly is the teaching or teachings that these awakenings result from? I just experience freedom in my own spiritual path along with some struggle of course but nothing like that. It sounds suspect if all these people are having problems, no?
Old 09-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
Being strangled by a demon, is actually a blockage in the throat chakra, in that it's imbalanced, been there and felt it.

i'd go with that...if i eat wheat i can get strangling dreams due to the fact that it majorly messes up my thyroid. ultra realistic dream.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 09-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
i'd go with that...if i eat wheat i can get strangling dreams due to the fact that it majorly messes up my thyroid. ultra realistic dream.

Yes! they come with vivid dreams. even when I woke up I felt like I was still being strangled, for a minute or so afterwards.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
What exactly is the teaching or teachings that these awakenings result from? I just experience freedom in my own spiritual path along with some struggle of course but nothing like that. It sounds suspect if all these people are having problems, no?

From my experience, it was a spontaneous awakening, after 40yrs my heart meet my brain, in believing in God, they had their first reunion in my body, and the joy of that happening brought out my awakening, self discovery triggered it off.

When the Kundalini or the chakras are activated, when one meditates moving energy through the chakras, the wheel spins, they have to spin in harmony. if one is off balance, one tends to feel the burning sensations, aches & pains, psychological disorders, etc.

Each chakra represents parts of ones body physically, as well psychologically, its mainly rewiring your central nervous system. It's all about open up the knots, in our body, for the energy to flow evenly. The more energy flow, the more the body vibrates to a higher frequency.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:40 PM
EnlightenedDragon181

I've been attacked by spirits as well, usually in the same form of what you guys have been through. Been hit while I've been astral projecting, hit on my physical, wake up with a random bruise here and there, kind of weird, but it is almost like a kid wanting stuff from you, but at the same time these guys are hundreds of years old as well.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Master

dp please delete, thanks
Old 10-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Master

If something is supposed to be healthy, it shouldn't be causing psychological disorders at all. Sure we can make up all kinds of excuses to protect our belief systems, but if something is regularly causing people problems then it's not healthy or safe. People want to know the 'secrets' and experience the 'supernatural' or find quick and easy fixes, but none of those things bring true fulfillment. Often they just cause more problems.

Many times people have emotional problems or an abusive or lonely upbringing and are drawn to the lure of secret knowledge and experiences that others don't have in an attempt to validate themselves. People don't understand what they're getting into when they open psychic doors though. And even though people come time and again with problems, no one seems to want to admit that it might not be a good thing in the first place. It hurts our ego to admit we've been wrong all this time. Our beliefs are too precious to us to let go.

As for the op's question, no, people don't experience those things unless they open the door to them.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
As for the op's question, no, people don't experience those things unless they open the door to them.

Thank you. That makes sense in individual's cases.
My spiritual experiences started after an NDE/first astral experience
but I certainly wasn't working on awakening
(wouldn't know what it is at the time).
The house where that strangling happened to me wasn't hunted,
and the crazy wind actually carried on outside afterwards whipping around the trees.
I only heard stories about badly hunted places,
but hasn't been in one such a disturbed house yet
like the common chaindragging sound heard by some people-
where I had been wondering about them and their experiences.