Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 19-04-2007, 07:45 AM
Lightdreamer

Cat 'Nother Newbie

Hi Everybody,

From what I can see, this seems to be a very active forum with lots of intelligent posters. How exciting!

I'm a 48 yr old female, American by birth, South African by marriage. I do live in South Africa, so my time zone is a bit out of synch with yours. I have two grown daughters and three granddaughters who still live the USA.

Religious upbringing? mmmm.... now there's a twisted tale... I was brought up a protestant when very young, but when I was 12 was given the choice to continue there or begin exploring the spiritual system of my cherokee ancestors (I'm part white, part cherokee). Of three children in the family, I was the only one who chose to explore that aspect of my spiritual heritage. I've stayed with it ever since, though I've also done a lot of independent study and taken truth from wherever I've found it (including from my protestant roots) Today, I call myself a Panthiest. While not completely accurate, it satisfies forms and questions better than any other that I can think of.

I'm a water pourer with the Lakota, a Metamorphosis practitioner (it's a healing modality for those who haven't heard of it), a psychic and tarot reader, an energy worker, teacher and an astral warrior. I'm also a mother, wife, woman, mischievious child spirit, business owner (metaphysical centre), lover of children, and child of the Mother Earth.

That's enough about me. I want to go read threads and interact!

Mitakuye Oyasin!
Lightdreamer
Old 19-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Knower

Hello Lightdreamer

Welcome to the forum

Its lovely to meet you and hear all what you do, I'm sure you'll love it here as much as I do and will meet many new friends

Michelle xxxx
Old 19-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Moonflower

Hi Lightdreamer

A very warm welcome to SF facinating subject something I intend at one stage to experience for myself just the preparation & commitment alone that you need to put into it yourself is just the start of a healing journey.

I look forward to hearing more from you your experiences of a wonderful journey.

Love, light & blessings Moonflower x
Old 19-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Master
Welcome to SF, Lightdreamer! Thank you so very much for the lovely intro! I look forward to reading more from you. See you around the aboard!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Closed Thread