Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Pathfinder

help:soul connection. need advice and insight

hello my name is brent and i have done alot of research this past summer reguarding what i had expierianced. any insight or info you guys have please let me know. i live in alaska and work in the remote oil fields. and at these camps we work at we live there as well for 4-6 weeks at a time. this past summer a girl had come into the camp and when i first saw her she was very breath taking but since very few women work in these camps all the men chase them so i paid no attention to her. but over the corse of time she began to sit and talk with me and what i had thought i was expierancing was just and infatuation or lust for this women the more time we spent together the stronger this pull we felt towards one another became and the more intense was our eye contact that i just cant hold her gaze. when we make eye contact its as if the world comes to a stop. i lose all depth percetion and everyone else around us seems to disapear. its as if the only ones that seem to exist in the world is the two of us. we are able to connect with one another and feed off each others energies and it gives us this natural high. she told me she has had numourious dreams about me envolving the color green. and what i can get from her dreams is that she either needs something from me or is searching for something through me like a conduet. when her job was done and she left camp we had said our goodbyes and when she left i was over come by a feeling of complete emtyness like a piece of me was leaving with her. it was so intence it hurt phyically and i cried. we still keep in contact with each other since she lives in idaho. but she is also married so a relationship is out of the question what i dont get is her dreams and what kind of connection is this. a twin flame a soul connection or is there something i am supposed to do for her like some soul aggreement. i just dont know and feel lost and confused right now. any help or advice will be appreciated.
Old 16-11-2011, 02:39 AM
mattie

Facilitating Connection

You’re very perceptive to sense ‘that she either needs something from me or is searching for something through me like a conduet.’ It’s great that she told you about the dreams w/ the green color as an emerald green is often associated w/ AARaphael, who is involved w/ healing.

It’s not necessarily a TF connection. It could be a soulmate connection. A SM is someone who we’ve had allot of incarnations w/. It could be that it wasn't a TF or SM, but your presence triggered a connection in some way that she needed to do her own personal healing. This would be your functioning as a conduit of sorts for her making her own energetic connection. It could be that you are both starseeds & being around someone else from her place (off world origin) helped her make the needed connection she needed. Often (usually!!!) this energetic connection is something we're unaware of as far as the exact mechanics. We may just sense there is some connection, not knowing what it is all about.

I’m in the lower 48. We just heard about a mammoth storm, even for Alaska standards that was swooping in to Alaska. Did you get that?
Old 16-11-2011, 02:48 AM
Master
foxtrot... These kinds of deep connections can be both a gift and a torment.

It may help you to know that not all soul mates can be together physically, for the same reasons of distance and marriage that you have. If you'll begin to let go of the sense of loss and instead appreciate the love connection between you, some surprising things can happen. Others like you describe meeting in dreams and such. Strange as it may sound this can be very fulfilling, speaking from my own experience.

Xan

Old 16-11-2011, 03:53 AM
Pathfinder

yes we got the storm. i was born and raised here in the state. as for rachelle it is a very tormenting expierence as for me emotionally. cause i do feel love for this women and know she feels the same but her being married puts a stop to all that. im just glad she does continue to reached out to me through text messages. all i can probally do is wait and see what the universe has in store for us as for her and these dreams involving me and the color green. i dont feel its a twin flame thing but it is a connection of some sort
Old 16-11-2011, 08:49 PM
wetherspoonred

Hi SW,
Why don't you think it's a Twinsoul connection. l do believe meeting a twinsoul is as rare as hen's teeth, in spite of all the new-age **** out there, but l've also been going through a very similar experience myself, and l'm 90% sure it's a TS connection. l'm pretty sure l've met a lot of soulmates in my life and it just ain't the same as what l'm going through with this woman. l've never experienced anything like it, and l'm not exactly a spring chicken.
l know exactly what you mean about the 'eyes' thing. l've never seen eyes like hers before. They're like liquid oil [you know what l mean lol] and exactly like those alien greys with the huge black almond-shaped eyes. When l look at her it's like l'm losing myself in infinite space - no exaggeration. Strangely enough, though, my friend can't see it. He thinks her eyes are normal. She is also married with kids [although l've had dreams which tell me it's not exactly a bed of roses - so keep a note of yours dreams with her].
However, if this IS a Twinsoul thing, you should realise it's not about ordinary relations i.e. marriage or romantic dinners or even being together physically etc... it's much more than that, in fact.
Coming together with someone like this [and the energy exchange etc] usually means a more rapid psychic development. Have you noticed the development of any unusual abilities in yourself since meeting her?
As for the conduit business, it is usually the male energy that flows through the female channel as in shiva/shakti [if you've heard of that]. The woman will be the material conduit. Anyway, there will be a lot of energy passing between you both.
lt's best not to dwell on being together physically, especially if the odds are against it [in my case too]. A Higher Power will deal with all that at the right time.
The green might indicate a Healing-Force or it can also indicate a Force for Work of some kind [Twinsouls have double the power of ordinary partnerships and on the other planes your both probably working together, whether you know it or not]. Perhaps she's a healer and she was healing some part of your inner being - we need healing on a lot of levels, and l believe 'green' has more to do with the emotions than the body.
Anyway, watch out for the roller-coaster ride lol.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Sort Of Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
foxtrot... These kinds of deep connections can be both a gift and a torment.

It may help you to know that not all soul mates can be together physically, for the same reasons of distance and marriage that you have. If you'll begin to let go of the sense of loss and instead appreciate the love connection between you, some surprising things can happen. Others like you describe meeting in dreams and such. Strange as it may sound this can be very fulfilling, speaking from my own experience.

Xan
I think Xan is absolutely right. If you are meant to be with this person, then it will happen, because the connection you share with her, regardless of what someone would label it, is obviously real. Hold on to that. :)
Old 16-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Pathfinder

wetherspoonred: i dont feel its a twin flame cause while we do feel the pull towards one another and she felt it before i did i just chalked it up to infatuation or lust cause she is so beautiful. not to mention when we make eye contact its very intence or the way we can connect and feed off one anothers energies and get this natural high. but we dont finish each others sentances. i do feel a cannection to her and can at times feel her miss me or hear her think about me. but from reading from others on here and other sites with there expierances with twin flames its not as strong as that. maybe im wrong what i do know is this has awakined something in me and i have become more intune and mindful with my surrondings as well as what she is feeling. its wierd to love someone with out falling in love with them first. its like learning to run before you walk. also i can feel its an old love from a past life. to what end i dont know maybe we were brother and sister or lovers. i know right now she isnt happy with her life. she is very sad and not so much broken but lost. she told me once she is a happy person and while i explained to her she may lie to her family and herself she cant lie to me. i dont see with my eyes. i appreciatre all the advice you guys have offered and ill answer any questions you all have to help me figuer this out
Old 17-11-2011, 12:50 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swfoxtrot
wetherspoonred: i dont feel its a twin flame cause while we do feel the pull towards one another and she felt it before i did i just chalked it up to infatuation or lust cause she is so beautiful. not to mention when we make eye contact its very intence or the way we can connect and feed off one anothers energies and get this natural high. but we dont finish each others sentances. i do feel a cannection to her and can at times feel her miss me or hear her think about me. but from reading from others on here and other sites with there expierances with twin flames its not as strong as that. maybe im wrong what i do know is this has awakined something in me and i have become more intune and mindful with my surrondings as well as what she is feeling. its wierd to love someone with out falling in love with them first. its like learning to run before you walk. also i can feel its an old love from a past life. to what end i dont know maybe we were brother and sister or lovers. i know right now she isnt happy with her life. she is very sad and not so much broken but lost. she told me once she is a happy person and while i explained to her she may lie to her family and herself she cant lie to me. i dont see with my eyes. i appreciatre all the advice you guys have offered and ill answer any questions you all have to help me figuer this out

TF or karmic soul mate the connection will still be there and still be very strong especially if you meet a soulmate from your soul family. You might be playing a role in her life as a "teacher" to help ease her out of a failed marriage by helping her heal herself to the point where she has enough courage/self-esteem to get out of a relationship that isn't making her happy or allowing for personal growth. Does your love for her feel conditional or unconditional? Do you feel any jealously over her husband? When I first met my TF it was unconditonal love the sec our eyes met. She was already involved in a relationship at the time and over the years has been with several other guys all of whom I never felt one bit of jealousy over. I always saw the other guys as being there temporarily to promote growth opposed to being her life long partner. Even if she gets married some day and has children with someone else I'll still feel this overwhelming sense that we'll still eventually end up together in this lifetime or the next. I've met several soul mates in my life but never felt unconditional love for someone at first sight especially for someone that I feel so strongly drawn to.
Old 17-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Pathfinder

yes it is unconditional like a love one would have for a sister or other family member. i had told her once that this is her journy that i am mearly just a compass to help her find her happiness what ever it might be. to offer any insight i can. but happiness comes from within. she wants me to fly down to see her in idaho and i told her if the situation was different i would have but i am familier with the emotions of guilt and regret. they will haunt you for a very long time and that i didnt want to be a cause for her to feel those becasue she is married. that i dont want to tresspass. which is why i dont text or call her but will always respond when she reaches out to me. cause if i did it would require her to meet my needs and thats not what i feel this is about. i am here for her not the other way around. reminded her of her dreams and me involving the color green.
Old 17-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Sort Of Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swfoxtrot
i am here for her not the other way around. reminded her of her dreams and me involving the color green.
nd that's what leads her 2 reach out to you, I feel.