Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
Why should anyone concern themselves about baptism, when there's a 50/50 chance that a heaven might - or might not - exist...

Personally, I think it's the latter... Naturally: I stand to be corrected...

Robbie....
Personally I know that heaven exists I have visited there several times and God and Jesus exist too
Old 15-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Master
There's a part of me that's sitting here going..."gawd...oh gee..."

For me, heaven and hell exist on this earthly plane and within every one of us.

Hell = God unconscious
Heaven = God conscious

Baptism is the path that takes us from lower frequencies of spirit to the higher realms.

Quote:
"What you are seeing now, is what my heart has longed for and what you have prayed to see. This fire is now upon the earth. From this moment onwards, you will be hearing reports from various places around the world.

This fire will come even without the laying on of hands. It will be seen in great numbers, as people who are gathered in prayer turn their hearts to me. Even where there is only two, it will be seen. Even though they have not prayed for it, it will come.

You have received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, it is now time for the Baptism of Fire. Be ready... And be prepared."
Luke 12:49 -52

Baptism of Fire eh? eh???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

Think of water baptism as purifying the chakras first.

All I know is that Christians would have burned me at the stake about 400 years ago. lol
Old 15-06-2016, 01:07 PM
Experiencer
So much of this is symbology, fire is truth, hence God/Truth is a consuming fire. Baptism by fire/truth is to have ones thoughts/illusions/conceptual reality dis-pelled so to speak by "truth" to make the unconscious conscious, to see with real-eyes so to speak. Very hard stuff to explain. 10. Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes." fire is truth, truth is a consuming fire destroying all that is false, separating the wheat from the chaff so to speak, truth from fiction, Maya from actuality. I consciousness, the way/truth/life am guarding it until the illusory world based on assumptions, conceptual thought is overtaken by the fire/truth and built and based upon the solid rock/foundation of truth, not beliefs/unconsciousness.

To be purified/re-fined/re-stored/re-cog-nize (notice the prefix "re" which means one once was already this hence now one is re-turned again to what its always been) made whole is to see that one was never separated in the first place, not to believe it but to see it clearly to under-stand (stand-under) IT i.e. humility/dropping of pseudo identity etc.

The kingdom of heave is not some physical place you're going to nor is hell, they are words pointing to states of consciousness, degrees of wakefulness/awareness. In other words, people in this world say things like; "that person who committed those crimes is going to hell" NO that is incorrect, the person who committed those crimes is already IN hell, thus the revealing of this through their crimes, if they were not already in a hellish psychological state/unconscious they could not have done those crimes in the first place.
Old 15-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Master
To Shoni...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Personally I know that heaven exists I have visited there several times and God and Jesus exist too

That doesn't surprise me Shoni... All our paths are different - as is the overall content of them...

We all see and understand the contents of our particular spectrum of life, according to the means and methods utilized in their development...

I'm pleased to know that your finding are real: and very special to you...

Blessings...

Robbie...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...