Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

View Poll Results: Astral Projection : Pick the one that relates to you
I Astral project on a regular basis, I find it quite easy now 6 21.43%
I have Astral Projected a few times but I fail often 2 7.14%
I have astral projected once or twice whilst trying 5 17.86%
I have astral projected once or twice without trying 6 21.43%
I am unsure if I have actually astrally projected 2 7.14%
I have not astral projected but I have been trying 4 14.29%
I have not astral projected but I have never tried to do so. 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Knower
Post Members and their AP experience

Just a quick poll to stem my curiousity on how many members here have experienced AP.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Knower
I wonder if I were to post a poll with the last question outside of the astral projection section of the forum whether it would receive more votes.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:25 AM
Quintessence

Maybe. It depends on how people search for things to reply to, though. I don't go by the subforum much, except in cases where the title someone put on the thread is nebulous enough to be meaningless without context.

What would be more helpful is to define AP. I hear a number of definitions floated around, and over time I've just taken to regarding it as synonymous with journeywork in the otherworlds (only with different words than I'd use).
Old 10-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Trieah

Well, I've actually done it more then once or twice. But the great majority of the time when I've tried, nothing happens.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:24 PM
olearke

I have done it twice and both times have been fully conscious exits. Both have been from sleep paralysis and sitting up out of it. So right now I am trying to have sleep paralysis more but to no avail. I know some people say sleep paralysis is not necessary but I have to disagree since my only experiences occur out of sleep paralysis. I actually seem to wake up out of my dreams into sleep paralysis, mostly a scaring dream or another emotion awakens me and then im in sleep paralysis and i just think, " ok, time to get out of body now." I have been trying hardcore, putting everything into this for about 4 months now with a few close calls but 2 great experiences and hopefully many more to come. I am 26 male.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:50 AM
embrace

When I used to practice it regularly, I would have one OOBE per week. Now I'm too busy to practice, so I have about 5-6 spontaneous OOBE per year.
Old 13-04-2012, 08:02 PM
dhaga

There isn't really a choice that fits my experience... but maybe a reply is better anyway :)

I used to project often, once or twice a week, but they were all subconsious projections... I had no control going into them, and wasn't driving them with any sort of thought. Lately, I feel I have more control, but my projections do not occur as often, and those that do feel very brief.
Old 14-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Administrator
Hello

Today I was having some frustrations with the mate not in a fight way but in the OMG get out of my space way please. While I have a TON of interests outside the home scope of being a MOM he really needs to find something for himself. Today everytime I turned around to DO something that required some thoughts he would walk into that space.

It was funny all of a sudden a friend comes on line wiping sleep from his eyes ( as its the middle of the night there ) and goes are YOU OK what is wrong. You came flying in to me like the world was coming to and end. Just as I opened up the conversation window I snapped at the mate LOL back out of my space.......

We have this need for space for that place where we can simply be and to have some breathing room. Could this maybe be a purpose of being able to Astral Travel out to have that space that place where we are "FREE" from the constant bombardment of other's eneriges and thoughts ?

I went without meaning to over to a friend where I can have that space as at times we simply sit in that energy on line and meditate in quiet contimplations of energy we exchange.

Lynn
Old 15-04-2012, 04:17 PM
embrace

I have astral projection about once a month spontaneously.