Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-01-2020, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hey Pands,

Interesting!. I would have to read the exercise to get a better understanding... I am still on the beginning thanks to my BIG screw up

Thats an interesting observation about this Star card. I didn't get that vibe from seeing the card ( of course its not for me Lol) but that its amusing what the subconscious grasps from us. If it wasn't for your detailed analysis ( and it was very good!). I wouldn't have seen it that way. So at second glance, I am like damn, she is stuck in a tower!! Lol. I like the card...she looks so soft, gentle and patient. Looks like there is so much light and love in her heart center. She sees the good not only in herself but perhaps the situation.

Cant wait till I get to that part!

It was an interesting (if not depressing) exercise for me. I've been thinking about it during the day, and I feel that the woman in that card is me wanting to get out ... so I was advising myself. Like the me walking around was advising me in the Tower, with the Sun card. Get the hell out of that Tower woman! Hahahahaha!

An entirely different exercise from The Star in the other deck I can tell you. It's a real eye opener how different decks can give you a different perspective.

I'm going to do my Personality card later and see what that bring up.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Redoing this because I counted The Fool yesterday and it messed up my calculation . Honestly, I think the fool should be counted! Hmp! ;(

New numerology calculation:

Personality Card: Judgement

Soul Card: The High Priestess

Hidden Factor: The High Priestess

Numerical lessons: 2 of wands, 2 of cups, 2 of swords. Choices Choices Choices!

Soul & personality are really grown up cards for me. Judgement, really??! I can't stand that card LOL!
Def looking forward to the Natal/Astrology calculation.

Anyways, I am going to continue to work on my project. Feel free to correct me at anytime. I skim read a lot and I brush through very quickly. Always in a hurry, quite messy gal

Should your hidden factor card be Justice? I could be wrong though. I can't remember how to work it out and would have to refer back.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Should your hidden factor card be Justice? I could be wrong though. I can't remember how to work it out and would have to refer back.

Ok. I think your right. So my Personality and Soul is. 20-2, so the number next to it is 11, so thats the 11th card in the deck? Justice. Got to train my mind to see the numbers number numbers. I mistakenly looked down the chart and saw The High Priestess and immediately assumed it was the Factor. Mainly because I have't gotten to the Constellation part yet. Bad skim reading on my part..Anyways. THANKS for your help!! Makes SO MUCH sense now. But I am still working on it, so I will double check if Justice is my factor which I am pretty sure it is. Gotta see what this Constellation thing is ... Thank God I haven't posted any of this on my IG yet Lol

( deleting this later per copy right--Just leaving it up temporary if anyone needs help)
Old 11-01-2020, 09:29 AM
55Degrees

***Warning - long ramble ahead***

Soul & personality card - Chariot.

Hidden factor -Tower.

These make perfect sense. I've always been a rolling stone, and when I'm done....I'm done. When I decide it's time to move on I have no hesitation in doing so. I'll pack up and move on to a new chapter leaving what is familiar far behind me (what can I say, I like living dangerously).
Worst case scenario (hidden factor) I can and will destroy everything I've built up around me and make it so that I cannot go back to what I am leave behind, like shedding layers of expectations, conditioning and limiting beliefs
I also believe a lot of this is to do with being an empath. Sometimes, for my own mental wellbeing, I have to remove myself and put distance between me and certain people/situations.

Current year card - Tower/Chariot.

Plot twist ahead.

Numerological opportunities and lessons -
7 of Coins, 7 of Wands, 7 of Swords, 7 of Cups.

All these cards are about creating and challenging what we think/believe and standing on our own rwo feet.

Zodiac Card - The Moon.

Deeeeep!

Zodiac Lessons and opportunities - 8, 9 & 10 of Cups.

8 of Cups, definitely an opportunity, leaving emotional baggage where it belongs and moving on with the belief that things can only get better.

9 of Cups, both, lesson and opportunity to find happiness in myself and where I am in my life.

10 of Cups, as a lesson, there is joy in having roots and emotional bonds that keep us connected.
As a challenge, feeling an obligation to stay for the happiness of others regardless to my own happiness.

Destiny card - 9 of Cups.

To take joy in what I have.

Persona Cards.

Personal potential - Knight of Cups.

To make my world a more beautiful place through optimism and hope. To work towards emotional freedom and bring my dreams into reality.

Inner Teacher - Queen of Swords

This is the part of me that wants to slap myself sometimes.

Mode of expression - Queen of Swords.

Yeah, I don't tell someone what they hope to hear, I tell you what you need to hear. I can come over as austere, even cold at times but it's a form of self preservation. I won't suffer fools and will cut someone off when they persist in ** behaviour.
Old 12-01-2020, 03:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi 55, Not a long ramble at all.I love how well structured and organized your outline is here. *takes notes*

It all makes so much sense when putting it into context and perspective Good stuff!

The Persona Cards are so spot on for mine.
Old 15-01-2020, 10:58 PM
Master

I did the "entering a card" exercise for my personality card The Fool.

I have to say, I'm finding this Game of Thrones deck quite depressing and am considering changing decks, as I'm finding it a real struggle working with it.

Anyway.

Entering the card, I came in through a tunnel in front of the figure The Fool. As I came in, I noticed the whole area is full of dark tunnels, with no light anywhere. It smelt really damp and musky, and I could hear water slowly dripping.

The dragon was trying to stop The Fool leaving the underground cave, so I asked him why. He said because there are a lot worse things The Fool will have to encounter than him. The man told me not to live in the dark, but to get out, even if there are obstacles to overcome.

Not sure how to relate this to my personality card to be honest. I normally love The Fool, but not in this deck.

Any comments would be gratefully received.

As I said ... depressing ...
Old 16-01-2020, 09:11 AM
55Degrees

@Pandora
Aww, I see the card in a totally different light.
"I'm here to help you.......don't eat the help."
Here I see The Fool putting total trust in something that could prove to be the undoing of him. There is fear, but also a naivety in just how risky the situation is.
As wily and cunning as The Fool can be, here, his childlike awe gives him the courage, however misplaced it may be, to venture forth.
I think the trick with this deck is also remembering the scene the card is depicting. It helps give greater context to the character depicted.

I chose Death as my major

On entering the card I find it quite dark with only candlelight to see by. It's difficult, at first to make out what the I'm seeing.
It smells damp and there is a stale odour of something rotting. A smell of heavy incense hangs in the air, only slightly masking the the other smells.
It is almost silent, although I hear distant sounds of movement coming from other rooms. The chamber itself is cool and damp, it's hard to distinguish time of day as there are no windows, yet it feels late in the evening.
I can see no one else, yet feel I am not alone, as though there is someone watching me.
I run my hand down a stone pillar, it's smooth, cool, damp and has a slight sticky feel.
As my eyes adjust I see stone flagged flooring worn smooth from time and it is cold under my feet.
I taste the incense in the back of my throat along with the sickly tang of decomposition.
There is a figure that appears before me, dressed in what looks like robes. The fabric is old, stained. It circles me, looking at me with curiosity.
"Why are you here?" it asks. "What do you want?"
I have no chance to answer as the figure tells me, "Leave! This is no place to appease your curiosity. Only return when you are ready to sacrifice yourself to the cause."

Affirmation - only when you fully commit to change can the change take place.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:48 AM
Master
Thanks 55Degrees. Your interp gives a better, more optimistic outlook than mine!

The look on The Fool's face, coupled by the sharp dragon's tail encircling him make me think that the Fool is frightened of the Dragon, who is trying to stop him leaving and will cut him to pieces with that tail.

But you know, looking at the card again, the Dragon could be actually protecting The Fool. The Fool isn't necessarily scared of the Dragon at all. The Dragon could be the little white dog, his companion.

Tarot never ceases to amaze me.
Old 16-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Master

Entering my soul card - The Emperor

It was extremely windy and incredibly cold, a biting cold that goes through to your bones. There was deep snow on the ground, I sank into the snow nearly up to my knees, it was so deep.

When I looked up, there were lots of dark clouds ready to burst from the sky. I saw 2 eagles circling above.

The Emperor was standing with a black wolf slightly behind him. The wolf looked very menacing but he knew his place and knew that The Emperor was his master.

He was standing a short distance from a castle behind him. I could see footprints in the snow leading from this castle to where he now stood.

There was a small group of men in front of The Emperor, all brandishing weapons.

The Emperor told me to go to the castle and get some warm clothes on.

I then made my way to the castle. There were many people all busy doing various tasks. Everything seemed very organised. Each person knew their place within the castle walls and carried out their duties efficiently. Someone handed me a long, thick woollen cloak. It reminded me of The Hermit's cloak.

I made my way back to The Emperor. The group of men had left. The Emperor faced me and told me to have courage in adversity. He told me the importance of protecting what you have and love, and planning for the future. He said it was important to set boundaries and to be someone worthy of respect.

He then handed me a small wooden box. When I opened it, there was a compass inside. I told him I didn't know how to use it. He said I needed to find my true north and to use the compass to find my way and not stray off my path, that the compass would help me.

I thanked him and left thinking about what he had said.

Interesting.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Master

I'm doing the 3 card spread exercise (Body, Mind, Spirit), which I have to say, I don't particularly like. I've never been a fan of Body, Mind, Spirit, perhaps because I have difficulty relating it to day to day life.

Anyway, one of the questions to ask is what the environment is in each of the cards.

I'm stumped. Could do with some help here.

All I can come up with is:

Knight of Spears, expansive
The Magician, walled in
2 of Swords, expansive, yet cold

Yeah, I know ...