Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 04-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Im a zen buddhist master

Ive mastered my mind body soul and spirit and can now physically prove the sspirit realm
Old 04-12-2019, 12:56 PM
ImthatIm

Very cool.

What's your proof?
Old 04-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Ill take a vid of me moving static on a tv screen with my mind and i have the energies of life around me at all times in the form of a circular rainbow that direct sunlight produces in front of me when i spray water
Old 05-12-2019, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flrbskatez
Ive mastered my mind body soul and spirit and can now physically prove the sspirit realm
The quoted above sounds more like an ego boast than anything spiritual. How do I know which it is?

Additionally, why would you want to 'prove' anything?
Old 05-12-2019, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Ill take a vid of me moving static on a tv screen with my mind and i have the energies of life around me at all times in the form of a circular rainbow that direct sunlight produces in front of me when i spray water

In the awareness of what you are even before Realization, all this simply moves to show you what you are within all this creation. The energies of life are all around you, so whether you decide your the ‘doer’ of what is, or whether you perceive it through water and sunlight and your going, your learning as a creator you can tap into anything believing your making it happen. Yet it already exists..your just meeting it, open and aware of it.

All the same I’m curious of your video. Let’s hope you get it up and running..
Old 06-12-2019, 06:20 AM
MAYA EL

No your not a master I'm sorry.
And Just so you will know intentions and emotions can be remote viewed for lack of a better word.
So this means that no one is truly hiding behind there keyboard unseen and can say whatever they want and no one ever know the true intent of that person. Eventually it will be a well known ability in society as part of mankind's evolving social skills now that we interact over the internet more than we do in face-to-face situations.
With that said you have been viewed . Better luck next time
Old 06-12-2019, 01:26 PM
Color

Quote:
Ive mastered my mind body soul and spirit
and can now physically prove the spirit realm
Cool.

Often if someone says stuff like this it sounds like boasting to others online.
But, may I say - one doesn't reach these places with ego - but rather
from great humility and steadfast discipline.

Sure, statements like this could be said differently with a little softening of the message -
that's what diplomats are hired for, ha - but, one doesn't have to be diplomatic.
Some personalities just 'say it' - no concern for other people's possible reactions.
That's fine, too.
Of course, many of us here don't need any proof of the spirit realms - enjoy.
I can tell you of a place that could use some proof tho! LOL!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Master

Well, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Maya El. The below quote would indicate that the OP has bigger problems to worry about than mastering Zen Buddhism:

Quote:
I hear and talk to spirits all day sometimes im being harassed and tortured by "satan" or others sometimes its just a discussion about my life and spiritual advancements... Ive contacted my ancient american ancestors and theyve gifted me with cool lessons and experieneces about american spirit.. I have now a spiritual circle rainbow around me that is vicirclewhen i spray water in front of me and when the sun is behind me its amazing.... Science is gonna flip when i show them. And also i can show people and prove im telekenitic with a static tv screen i can move it with my mind... What should i do

And ive also been spiritually awakened and been having my minds eye tortured

Frankly, , and I'm not saying this to be mean, but if someone can't even manage to master grammar and spelling in their own language, how are they going to tackle the considerably greater challenge of mastering Zen Buddhism and presumably learning Pali, Sanskrit and maybe Japanese in the process?

Last edited by Native spirit : 06-12-2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Administrator
That is a big statement to make

Namaste
Old 06-12-2019, 04:31 PM
Master

I thought zen Buddhism only came in one language, a language called love