Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 24-02-2020, 10:46 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy1
Hi Elfin. Thank you for your reply.

These gifts are awesome arnt they. Do you deal ok with it all if you don't mind me asking? ie..have you managed to get your protection right?x
...Hi.. the gifts are indeed awesome!! But I must admit I spent many years struggling as I didn't actually know who or what I was lol. I have learnt so much in last 20 years or so about myself and the universe.. and still much to learn. I am sure I get protection wrong sometimes but have faith that the universe is protecting me also. It's an exciting journey!
Old 24-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Legrand

Hello Tracy,

And welcome. Love your energy!

Enjoy!
Old 25-02-2020, 11:08 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Guide
Aww, Hi Tracy!
Old 02-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Seeker

Aww thankyou Legrand. That is so lovely for you to say. I work with Angels, Arch Angels and Ascended Masters. I am totally humble and have them to thank for my energy. I have lots to learn. Particularly on energy! Would love to know about your work too :)

Much love x
Old 02-03-2020, 11:42 AM
Seeker

Elfin

That is great Elfin. With me if I don't get it right I am told it is a lesson. I thank all concerned and hopefully learn from my mistake rofl. It isn't good if I don't get it right as I can hear and sometimes see them. But still all a learning curve in protection and all about building the light. I do soul rescue with my guides daily so I have to be open to this extent. My spirit teacher has taught me how to control it. Luckily when I found him I suddenly realised who my main protectors and teachers where. I would love to know how you work if you don't mind sharing. :)

Much love x
Old 02-03-2020, 11:44 AM
Seeker

Hi Dreamjo

How are you? I love it hear the energy is lovely.

Much love x
Old 02-03-2020, 11:46 AM
Seeker

Hi lancing. Its lovely to be here. Its lovely to be open and honest about what we do.

Much love x
Old 02-03-2020, 11:56 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy1
Aww thankyou Legrand. That is so lovely for you to say. I work with Angels, Arch Angels and Ascended Masters. I am totally humble and have them to thank for my energy. I have lots to learn. Particularly on energy! Would love to know about your work too :)

Much love x
Hello Tracy,

In this holographic multidimensional world, I'm simply amazed to still walk from time to time in a linear unfolding world.

Regards!