Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-10-2019, 08:57 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Have you thought of going for a past life regression? this may give you the answers you seek

Namaste

I also suspect that I am cursed. NS you can suggest someone who can do past life regression? It can be done remotely? I am in Turkey. Thanks.

TonySG you may find this useful:

When I concluded that I was cursed, I said "OK I am cursed" then I went to bed. In half sleep I noticed that someone stood up and left me. I don't know what this means but I suspect that it has something to do with me being cursed.

Thanks
Old 01-01-2020, 05:51 PM
Experiencer
TonySG, to Starman's excellent post let me add a few thoughts.

I had the same experience as you, and therefore have compassion for the feelings associated with it, which can be intolerable and debilitating. Although it took me a long time, I got through it. And looking back, I am so blessed to have had the opportunity. That's how I see it now.

Instead of fighting it, try accepting it. In your meditation (and knowing you are loved) allow the full impact of the feeling of being cursed* to engulf you. This exercise is a way of facing your fear in a safe place. Sit with this feeling and make peace with it, knowing also that all things work together for good, and there is a reason for the existence of this feeling. Listen to what it is telling you. Depending of your level of mastery, you may want to get help from someone more experienced, which I did, and I would recommend.

It is possible that it has to do with your spiritual work on this planet. Resisting it or fighting it will intensify the negativity. I am sensing the idea has been distorted in your mind over your lifetime into the current feeling. You must get to the original thought in order to move forward. Additionally, keep in mind that the original thought may have been to free others. We sometimes forget we are a collective. It is easy to think there is something wrong with us, when you may just be carrying the burden of your brother.

Thank you for being brave enough to post this concern, which is shared by many others. You have the courage to get to the bottom of this, and I believe you will also be very blessed by it.

Z

*The idea of being cursed is a smokescreen. We create this feeling by self judgment or misinterpreting/misunderstanding the original thought.
Old 21-01-2020, 01:19 PM
Master
There are some of us who have unfortunately been born with "bad genes" which has also been compounded by a traumatic upbringing. We are born "cursed" but also, we are born with certain spiritual gifts or "divine qualities" which others may sense and become intimidated by, unless they are open to all these "weird energies". This can result in being bullied, hated and basically becoming the "scapegoat" for all the ills of humanity. We become a mirror that others fear to project into, so violence and mistreatment becomes commonplace, leading to isolation and seclusion for our own protection and safety.

Sure, one can either work through it, or just accept it and let go...all the while searching for that "rarefied environment" both internally and externally which is supportive and conducive to one's spiritual growth..and also, just the normal psychosocial and emotional developmental growth as a person which was denied us in those formative, impressionable years...it is never too late to stop holding back when all the conditions are in place...and yes, you DO get to "create your own reality" by rejecting and avoiding all people, places and situations which induce paranoia (caused by the passive-agressive hostility from others) and find your own "tribe" of souls who won't project their insecurities onto you just to make you like them.

According to some, being born "cursed" is part of a soul contract which was made before this incarnation even happened as a "life lesson" we need to learn and if we don't, we will just be born "cursed" again...and again...until such time as we "get it" and I don't know if I subscribe to that philosophy..but I am more than inclined not to.

The best thing is to realise it, acknowledge it, express it, then forget it..."yeah, I was "born cursed" but so bloody WHAT? I am not going to let the fact that I was ruin my life forever...stuff THAT...I shall just give a big "middle finger" to the universe...watch me..."

Then one becomes totally free to do their own thing and be themselves regardless of any curse....you just learn to say "yeah, bloody typical" a hell of a lot. LOL
Old 21-01-2020, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Hi
This is a subject which has been in my mind for a while but I have ignored it. But since it keeps coming up I'd like to explore it. I am a little bit embrassed bringing this up to be honest.

Long story short, since I was born my life feels like it has been a constant struggle. I'm 38 now and no matter how hard I try, I just can't get things to work out. I have no friends, no relationships (except immediate family), no job, little money etc.

My main struggle has always been fear and connecting with other people. This has been an issue my whole life, since as far back as I can remember. My sisters (who grew up with me, turned out ok). I just can't make sense of my struggle.

Needless to say, I have done a ton of spiritual and self-development work. Literally thousands of hours of meditation, read countless books, used psychedelics, had therapy, attended numerous healing retreats etc. But I can't get over this fear. As I get older I am starting to think if I will be like this for life?

My mother's side of the family has reported some spooky/traumatic stuff from the past.

I wonder if this is playing out now? Is what I am suggesting even possible? I'm running out of explanations for why my life hasn't really become anything, even though I have tried.

If I am cursed, how do I find out? And how can I deal with it? Thanks

Thanks in advance.
It is possible for a child to be exposed to a parasitic enviroment via his parents.
Did you felt anything 'heavy' around your mom or dad when you were a child?
Old 26-01-2020, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Hi
This is a subject which has been in my mind for a while but I have ignored it. But since it keeps coming up I'd like to explore it. I am a little bit embrassed bringing this up to be honest.

Long story short, since I was born my life feels like it has been a constant struggle. I'm 38 now and no matter how hard I try, I just can't get things to work out. I have no friends, no relationships (except immediate family), no job, little money etc.

My main struggle has always been fear and connecting with other people. This has been an issue my whole life, since as far back as I can remember. My sisters (who grew up with me, turned out ok). I just can't make sense of my struggle.

Needless to say, I have done a ton of spiritual and self-development work. Literally thousands of hours of meditation, read countless books, used psychedelics, had therapy, attended numerous healing retreats etc. But I can't get over this fear. As I get older I am starting to think if I will be like this for life?

My mother's side of the family has reported some spooky/traumatic stuff from the past.

I wonder if this is playing out now? Is what I am suggesting even possible? I'm running out of explanations for why my life hasn't really become anything, even though I have tried.

If I am cursed, how do I find out? And how can I deal with it? Thanks

Thanks in advance.

Imagine......

A family having twin boys. One grows up claiming he was cursed from birth, actually before birth and the other twin believes he was born with 'a golden spoon in his mouth'.

The boys were raised the same, went to the same schools, etc. so what happened?

I believe the emphasize should be put on the second twin: we should strive to see why he is so happy/lucky so hopefully the 1st twin can become like the second twin.

Something that might help is positive affirmations.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-03-2020, 07:26 AM
Suspended
Seeker