Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 07-08-2011, 09:04 PM
daisy2

for my son

words cant not say how i am feeling, I no you are in a place off love and that you are well looked after i couldnt let you be in pain anymore you are the love off my life and you always will be from the day i new i was having you i couldnt ask for any thing more you are it and even tho you are not in this world i still want you to no that i love you and i am proud to have you as my son I LOVE YOU SON be 4months on the 17th
Old 07-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Master
Hi Daisy, yes words can never say how we feel about loosing a loved one, i myself also have lost many loved ones, but really they haven't gone anywhere, they are always right where they always were, in our hearts. There is no such thing as death, yes the body dies but the true self, that is the Essence of who they were, can never die, its hard to realize this because we are so use of seeing them in their body, but try to see who your loving son was, feel the Essence of his true Being, this true Being is also your true Being, in fact you and your son are One, its just that in that Oneness, your son was expressing himself through the body that you knew him as. But still knowing this doesn't mean we can't grieve for them. Here is a song I wrote for all those who have lost a loved one, I give this song to you also, its called I wish I could hold you one more time. Love Robert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-hCTfEOouY
Old 07-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Etu Malku

My heart goes out to you both. I am very sorry for your, and the world's loss.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Guide
My dear daisy2,

A lot of good energy and light for you and your family. I can understand the way your are feeling now, but always remember that he is still with you and when the big pain lowers a little bit you will be able to contact him in the spirit realm.

Loved ones who passed never leave us, and their loving presence help us go through our own earthly experience for good.

I am sending you all the healing thoughts I am able to,

TISS

BTW: Robert, your song is beautiful!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:13 AM
daisy2

Thank you all for your kind words and Robert your songs are beautiful i am listing to some more off your songs and they are so beautiful and loving thank you for letting me listen to them
Old 08-08-2011, 11:14 AM
daisy2

Thank you Tiss for your kind words and healing thoughts
Old 08-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Guide
Hello daisy2,
Please accept my very sincere condolences.
Krishna.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:17 AM
primrose

Daisy I know how you feel as i lost my son too. The kind words expressed on here is very healing. Robert, what a beautiful song.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Tammy

Just wanted to give you a big Hug !!!
Old 12-10-2011, 04:05 AM
Master
my sympathy is with you and prayers with him