Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-12-2017, 07:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Christmas story

I have always been inetersted how and why things are the way they are
much has to do with what came before , History

History of what happens around us can be seen in spritual context too
Truth and History should be the same often they are not
people would like things to be different for there personal reasons
some of these differences are outrages and even hard to belief but do make sens

if back grounds are exposed
one of such events that once an ascended master incarnated on earth totogether with his loved one
to make change , which they did and left when all was done

many years later the ascended master Sanada was re named Jesus and a story was invented
and written down a story that largely had an agenda to enslave people in an hierarchic system

of religion based on conscept of fear and domination , a strong ingrediant was the balance
between male and female strongly favoured towards the male energy , since that energy can be subjected

to writen down rules and regulations and have those rule as reality , as opposed to feeings and empathies
in a far less individual way . the so created religion must have been largely responsible for the deepest

low we ever had the dark ages , ofcourse doing so create lots of unwanted karma and the universe simply
as unconditional as that is by honouring that request , so you want a male energy only messenger of god

created religion , so you will have it and an other incarnated and this new religion came to be
since the first Ascended master incarnated Sanada was some how unsuccessful ? that I find hard to belief

He some how created the possebilty for many of us to unite with out not incarnated self on earth
This task was long foreseen to happen I guess it could not have been in an other way . how I know this

other than just from my guide ? the grand gallery in great pyramid is that part of our history
for those that do not know this among things the cross section of the great pyramid at Giza is a map

of karma we had to go trough since the fall of atlantis and this was part of it . facsinating that
the builders of the pyramid knew it all and mapped it out like that , but that's an other story.

well so there never was a biblcal Jesus and those stories in the bible are fictional but in a nasty way
an very limiting way to what we really are and what really happened, You don't play with the energies of the universe and get away

with it , not than not now , think of a country ruled by religion favoured towards the male energies , perhaps for the
uninitiated all seems fine but what does really happen ? is in the family the female dominated by the male in a way

the religion approves it , karma is created that only allows such countries to have a government that reflects those
values to its subjects , male dominated leads to dictatorship along line in which domination is done .

No wonder so many spiritual people these days would like a relationship based on love since if that happens
to great extent and in many places the government would be the same to in the end , such nice thought that would be

on this day of Christmas :-) some day perhaps it will happen to many and be real for many yet as is now, many need to
learn a lot , thought this would make a nice Christmas posting on what that really could be about and was originally
intended to be as if anything worth celebrating
Old 25-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Master
I got lost while reading and i could not get the gist of the argument and i realized that i am probably just thick.
Old 26-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Master
If I posted what I actually knew about this, your thread would implode.

I gave the literal and original intention of Christmas the other day and nobody can reply to it, despite it having 79 views:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=119424

I have also gone into the Sananda initiative in great length and detail. Sananda (Jesus) was one of the 4 sons of Lord Brahma (Abraham), tasked with spreading the Dharma throughout the world (He got the Middle Eastern region). Of course his brothers, Sanatana and Sanat Kumara got India...I don't know about Sanaka yet (I haven't got that far).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Kumaras

There is a deep, hidden history that nobody wants anybody to know about, but by the same token, it also seems as if nobody is interested in knowing/learning about it anyway!!!

There is a growing trend for the majority of people to go "what is past is past...it is totally irrelevant to what is going on now!" but they cannot see that what has happened in the past is causing what is happening now and it will for many years to come - but overall, the human race has the collective attention span of a flea, and it is getting much worse.

Most of what I type, therefore is tl;dr (too long, didn't read) because humans are slowly losing the ability to read! They are already confusing and misusing homonyms en masse, where I would have been rapped over the knuckles with a ruler if I ever did so. As usual, grammar is the first thing to go.

So, to appease the 'Grammar Gods' and because my posts hardly ever get any replies simply because people don't want to know and prefer to be kept like mushrooms (in the dark and fed manure) that I find myself writing a book all about hidden human history from the perspective of Sanatana Dharma itself.
Old 26-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

There is a deep, hidden history that nobody wants anybody to know about, but by the same token, it also seems as if nobody is interested in knowing/learning about it anyway!!!

I read the link you posted about that, it was interesting, the part about the annunaki and the tree stuff and also what he had to say about Jesus and the symbolism, i already knew thats how the negative entities manipulate things by tricking people into doing stuff so they don't have to deal with the karma of it in a way but i just didn't have anything to say really, didn't know what else to say about it so didn't comment.

I actually showed that link to some other people in chat room as well.
Old 26-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
If I posted what I actually knew about this, your thread would implode.

I gave the literal and original intention of Christmas the other day and nobody can reply to it, despite it having 79 views:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=119424
To be brutally honest it comes across as yet another alternative Christmas story. St Nicholas wasn't such a nice guy after all and used a birch rod for discipline, which is probably where the 'be good or else' bit comes from. Interestingly Auld Nick in Scotland is the devil. In Finland and the Bock Saga he's Joulupukki - http://www.bocksaga.net/news/2016/12...aughty-to-nice

If you want to go down this road a little further, the pine cone is a representation of the pineal gland.

Quote:
Yes there is but it's worth keeping on looking because it goes back further and wider than you think. The Kumaras come from an Abrahamic religion (another is Christianity) which has its roots in Sumerian mythology so the creator God is one of the Annunaki. By the way, the Old Testament is largely a re-write of the Enuma Elish. The all-powerful God came from Zarathustra, as did the devil as Ahura Mazda, but again there are Annunaki parallels there too.

If you really want hidden history Google Graham Hancock.

Quote:
the human race has the collective attention span of a flea
In marketing and web page design you have 30 seconds to capture the attention of your target audience before they move on. How people read the text has also changes, people tend to skim more and often don't read much more than the first couple of paragraphs, so if you don't write your articles like a press release people will quickly lose interest because there's nothing worth reading in the beginning. Part of that is because of the huge rise (about 42% currently) in the use of mobile devices. The chances of someone reading your posts on a mobile device are about 50/50 or so, which means they'll get fed up with the scrolling and have the attention span of someone who does text-speak. There again, they're doing the same with any other material they're reading and that's going to affect their Spirituality because they don't get anything close to the 'whole picture'.
Old 26-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by freejoe
History of what happens around us can be seen in spritual context too
Truth and History should be the same often they are not
people would like things to be different for there personal reasons
some of these differences are outrages and even hard to belief but do make sens
It's all about agenda, nothing more.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
To be brutally honest it comes across as yet another alternative Christmas story. St Nicholas wasn't such a nice guy after all and used a birch rod for discipline, which is probably where the 'be good or else' bit comes from. Interestingly Auld Nick in Scotland is the devil. In Finland and the Bock Saga he's Joulupukki - http://www.bocksaga.net/news/2016/12...aughty-to-nice

If you want to go down this road a little further, the pine cone is a representation of the pineal gland.

Yes there is but it's worth keeping on looking because it goes back further and wider than you think. The Kumaras come from an Abrahamic religion (another is Christianity) which has its roots in Sumerian mythology so the creator God is one of the Annunaki. By the way, the Old Testament is largely a re-write of the Enuma Elish. The all-powerful God came from Zarathustra, as did the devil as Ahura Mazda, but again there are Annunaki parallels there too.

If you really want hidden history Google Graham Hancock.

In marketing and web page design you have 30 seconds to capture the attention of your target audience before they move on. How people read the text has also changes, people tend to skim more and often don't read much more than the first couple of paragraphs, so if you don't write your articles like a press release people will quickly lose interest because there's nothing worth reading in the beginning. Part of that is because of the huge rise (about 42% currently) in the use of mobile devices. The chances of someone reading your posts on a mobile device are about 50/50 or so, which means they'll get fed up with the scrolling and have the attention span of someone who does text-speak. There again, they're doing the same with any other material they're reading and that's going to affect their Spirituality because they don't get anything close to the 'whole picture'.
Thank you for that!

Yes, I knew that the Pine Cone symbolised the Pineal Gland in shape and structure, but what I am getting into right now is, in fact, the whole Sumerian civilisation and connection. I was unaware the Kumaras also had their origins in the Abrahamic faiths as well, so I am learning up along that route now (basically trying to track down the origins of all belief).

I'm also familiar with Graham Hancock - I just listened to a podcast about a fortnight ago about the vanished Champa people of Vietnam and Cambodia. This is the kind of stuff I'm heavily into.

Oh, not to mention my disappointment when he was denied access to dive at the site of the submerged city of Dwarka by the Indian Government.=/

I'm also interested in the pre-flood route of the now dried-up Saraswati River and the effect it had on the tribal migrations within the Indus Valley (during the 4th cycle of Manu IIRC)...but I could go on about this all night. lol

Thanks also for the explanation about Mobile devices. Explains a lot.
Old 27-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Oh Wow postings, Thanks every one for showing you have also insights and access to much knowledge , and obviously can type words and have internet and are active members of this forum too :-)
Old 28-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thank you for that!

Yes, I knew that the Pine Cone symbolised the Pineal Gland in shape and structure, but what I am getting into right now is, in fact, the whole Sumerian civilisation and connection. I was unaware the Kumaras also had their origins in the Abrahamic faiths as well, so I am learning up along that route now (basically trying to track down the origins of all belief).

I'm also familiar with Graham Hancock - I just listened to a podcast about a fortnight ago about the vanished Champa people of Vietnam and Cambodia. This is the kind of stuff I'm heavily into.

Oh, not to mention my disappointment when he was denied access to dive at the site of the submerged city of Dwarka by the Indian Government.=/

I'm also interested in the pre-flood route of the now dried-up Saraswati River and the effect it had on the tribal migrations within the Indus Valley (during the 4th cycle of Manu IIRC)...but I could go on about this all night. lol

Thanks also for the explanation about Mobile devices. Explains a lot.
You're welcome.

If you're familiar with Graham Hancock then perhaps you've heard of the Shining Ones, according to Hancock around 395 cultures across timeframes and the globe mention them in various ways. To the Mayans they were the Viracochas and to the Sumerians they were the Els - which is where ang-els such as Micha-el, Rapha-el etc come from. Sumeria is often accredited to be the first civilisation and possibly the origins of religion/beliefs, but that's increasingly on flaky ground. It was thought that religion/beliefs started when the hunter/gatherers could grow enough food, which would mean being able to have something other than survival on their minds. However, Gobleki Tepe and Mohenjo Daro are changing that idea because they found a small settlement with a store close to Gobleki Tepe, and something inspired all those people to spend precious resources on building it.

If you're looking for the origins of all belief, good luck with that. Personally I think it's either in the pre-Deluvian epoch or in Jung's concept of the collective unconsciousness. The human brain comes pre-wired for it. Politics and agenda rule so that wpn't help your search, and they seem to play their part in the Indus Valley too unfortunately. What you might find interesting is -
http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/genesis.php

You're welcome again. What's not thought about is how the explanation of mobile devices affects Spirituality, how soon are people going to loose interest and how does that affect them?
Old 02-01-2018, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You're welcome.

If you're familiar with Graham Hancock then perhaps you've heard of the Shining Ones, according to Hancock around 395 cultures across timeframes and the globe mention them in various ways. To the Mayans they were the Viracochas and to the Sumerians they were the Els - which is where ang-els such as Micha-el, Rapha-el etc come from. Sumeria is often accredited to be the first civilisation and possibly the origins of religion/beliefs, but that's increasingly on flaky ground. It was thought that religion/beliefs started when the hunter/gatherers could grow enough food, which would mean being able to have something other than survival on their minds. However, Gobleki Tepe and Mohenjo Daro are changing that idea because they found a small settlement with a store close to Gobleki Tepe, and something inspired all those people to spend precious resources on building it.

If you're looking for the origins of all belief, good luck with that. Personally I think it's either in the pre-Deluvian epoch or in Jung's concept of the collective unconsciousness. The human brain comes pre-wired for it. Politics and agenda rule so that wpn't help your search, and they seem to play their part in the Indus Valley too unfortunately. What you might find interesting is -
http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/genesis.php

You're welcome again. What's not thought about is how the explanation of mobile devices affects Spirituality, how soon are people going to loose interest and how does that affect them?
Oh wow, lots of great info there and thank you!

In Hinduism, we call 'The Shining Ones', the Devas and I have personally had experiences with them. My 'God' is actually the leader of the Shining Ones called the 'Great Deva', "Maha(Great) + Deva (Shining One)" = Mahadeva which is another name for Lord Shiva.

After your post, I read 'Fingerprint of the Gods' and watched a few more of Graham Hancock's lectures on Youtube...sadly, I bored quickly of them and my focus soon turned to Zechariah Sitchin, David Hatcher-Childress and my favourite of all, Dan Winter.

I received a mini-satori watching Fractals, DNA and The Golden Ratio by Dan Winter over Christmas.

It goes for over two hours, but it's full of 'Eureka moments' all the way through it. I'll post a link when I am not at the library and the PCs there won't let me post links.

Over the past week, I haven't been on the net. I was basically studying all these people and theories, but I quickly left the Sumerian civilization behind when I found out it was a road to no-where. They didn't even appear in the 4th or 5th sub-race of any of the human root-races.

I also believe that mobile devices, the internet and everything like that is causing a de-evolution in human consciousness and I'm giving myself more breaks from this to do what nature intended...read books and not look at the internet or a PC screen for information.

At the moment, my attention is still focused around the Indus Valley (Mojendro Dharo and Harappa) and to the bottom of the 5th 'root race' with the last of the "Manus" (fathers of mankind) called "Nuvah" in Sanskrit...you guys may know him as Noah.

...and so, this is where I am at and I'll post links as soon as I can put credit on my modem.